“Pedicure”

The Spa at RiverStone Resort
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing job! So relaxing! So pretty! Wonderful staff! The pedicure was so nice! I would definitely be back!

TheSpaatRiverStone, Manager at The Spa at RiverStone Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so glad you enjoyed everything. We look forward to you relaxing with us again!

All reviews
"pf"
"tn"
"vacation"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I always come to this spa and it never fails to succeed all expectations! I have been coming for at least 4 years and have the best experience each and every time! Must try the hydrafacial!!!!! I’ve had several different massages but the relaxation is by far my favorite!

Thank you for your recent trip to the spa. We are so pleased you enjoyed the services and hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Yesterday June 19, 2018 my wife and I checked in at Riverstone Resort and Spa. I had an 80 min full body relaxation massage that afternoon by Doris Jabaley. It was one of the best massages I have ever had. We love this place and we will return

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Had a lovely hot stone massage at the end of our week long family vacation here. So convenient to book it and just walk out my condo door to the spa. A bit pricey but hey it’s vacation and the atmosphere is relaxing and you’ll feel luxurious!