“Went up a princess came down a queen”

Review of CASTLE ON THE HILL

Castle On The Hill Castle On The Hill
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Castle On The Hill
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 9 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Went up a princess came down a queen”
Reviewed 16 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

For a simpleton like me this beautiful castle made me feel like royalty on my wedding day to my best friend, the luxury of the view along with its breath taking lay out surpassed all of my dreams...

Christa S
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Needs Cosmetics and Maintenance done”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

The property has an awesome view. The home itself needs work. Doors knobs were falling off, AC did not work, windows were hard to open and only two windows had screens, blinds were all bent and broken, hot tub was all limed up and dirty, patio chair was broken, Stereo only worked on occasion. This home needs lots of cosmetics and maintenance done to it.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The View
Liked least: Lack of keeping maintenance up on this home
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
15 Apr 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. All of our properties are privately owned. I will be sure your comments are passed along to the owner so that the items you mentioned will be fixed.

Thank you for choosing American Patriot Getaways. I hope the next time you visit our area you will give us another opportunity to meet your lodging needs.

Travellers are raving about these Pigeon Forge hotels

Reviewed 13 December 2012 for a stay in September 2012
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing