“I would not hesitate to book here again”
other travellers have booked this property
FOUR SEASONS VIEW can be enjoyed from inside or out
FOUR SEASONS VIEW can be enjoyed from inside or out spacious with great amenities
Check Availability
jacuzzi tub overlooks fireplace
Billiard Room
enjoy watching your favorite TV
spacious and cozy
entry to guest & master bath
rest after a great day in the Smokies
sleep fireside
WILDLIFE VISITS ALL FOUR SEASONS
even the master bath offers great views
perfect for couple time together
VIEW THE LIGHTS OF WEARS VALLEY DOWN BELOW
FOUR SEASONS VIEW VALLEY AND MOUNTAINS VIEW
WATCH THE FIREFLY SHOW FROM FOUR SEASONS VIEW
VIEW SNOW CLOUDS AND DUSTED MOUNTAINS
fireside season
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
lamar1981
Birmingham, Alabama
“I would not hesitate to book here again”
Reviewed 23 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

I found this cabin on TripAdvisor and based on the reviews and photos I decided to book it for Mar 19-23, 2016. Paul was very responsive and answered all of my questions. He made sure everything went smoothly for me. I really enjoyed my stay. The cabin is very nice (leaps and bounds better than a hotel room). I also loved the view of Wears Valley and the surrounding mountains from the balcony. I found the property to also be very quiet and private. If I vacation in the Smoky Mountain area again in the future I will book this cabin again. I highly suggest if you are planning to visit the area that you stay there. Thanks again Paul!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The quietness and privacy
Liked least: I have no complaints.
Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jason J
Gaffney, South Carolina
“Fabulous Getaway”
Reviewed 20 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Centrally located to everything, great views and amenities, what else could be said. My wife and I were extremely pleased with the cabin and had a fantastic time.

sjj1948
Hartselle, Alabama
“Wonderful accommodations”
Reviewed 11 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

There were six in our party. We had three bedroom and 3 bathrooms which worked out perfectly. There was a pool table/game room that we enjoyed. The dinning table was great for playing games, and the kitchen was stocked with just the right amount of utensils, pots, pans, dishes and glasses. The view from the upper deck was fantastic. Since it was during the Christmas holiday, the cabin was decorated very festively. We would come back here again. Possibly when it's warmer, so we can really enjoy sitting outdoors. A great time was had by all. The Johnson family from Hartselle, AL and Apple Valley, MN

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beds were very confortable.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Management Response
12 Jan 2016
Thank you Thomas & Sandra-hope you have a Happy New Year! Be sure and let me know when you'd like to visit again. Many blessings-Paul
JAASRM
DeBary, Florida
“Perfect location, view and accomodations!”
Reviewed 23 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

We had a wonderful stay at the cabin. Its location is nestled in the perfect spot and right in the middle of all kinds of fun, no matter what you choose to do that particular day. We also stayed in and enjoyed the view right from the private deck overlooking the beautiful TN mountains. The kitchen was convenient and we also loved having our very own pool table and fire place. It was very clean and we felt right at home. Highly recommend.

Your age range 35-49
Tracey H
Sarasota, Florida
“Location! Location! Location! - and perfection!”
Reviewed 17 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

My husband and I were very pleased with the inviting atmosphere of this rental. It is tastefully decorated and already contains anything you might need. The location was an absolute plus. It's close enough to everything on your to-do list, yet far enough away to feel like you got away from the tourist traps and could settle in for a comfortable night taking in the breathtaking views from the balcony. The kitchenette is just the right size and contains everything you might need. The fireplace shares a wall with the living room/bathroom. So cozy and enjoyable when on! We rented this place for a quick weekend getaway and it was just what my husband and I needed to re-charge. We didn't even utilize the first floor which contained the pool table and gaming area with a washer/dryer. We spent the entire time upstairs and enjoying the views!

If I could change anything I would like to see larger bath towels, softer toilet paper and perhaps a welcoming package/upgrade option. This could include some staples already in the fridge for you when you get there so you can get up and make breakfast in the morning. This would be a great option for people arriving late in the evening who don't want to stop at the grocery story after traveling, but would prefer to get straight there.

The owner is very nice and very helpful. We will definitely be back to enjoy this space again. We feel like we stumbled upon a great secret and now we are in on it!

You will not go wrong with this rental. It's beautiful, well maintained, reasonably priced and the location is perfect!

Tracey & David Hall, FL

Other facilities & amenities Service
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing