US$139
US$134
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

Baymont by Wyndham Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$81
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

La Quinta Inn Pigeon Forge-Dollywood(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$107
All Season Suites(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$97
Groupon.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$90
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

Arbors at Island Landing Hotel & Suites(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$88
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

Best Western Toni Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$84
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$49
  • Breakfast included
US$67
Willow Brook Lodge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$93
Travelocity
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

All reviewsconcrete padssplash poolmainstay suitesfull hookupsclean parklevel siteskids ridinggarbage pickuptoy haulerpaved streetsshowers restroomspicnic table and fire pitbath housestanding watergrounds are well maintainedgreat campgroundthe main drag
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

This was our first time in Pigeon Forge. I chose this place just off the internet so I wasn’t sure what to expect. We were traveling with another family so the pressure was on to find a nice place. I am happy to report that this place was very nice. It is NOT a parking lot as you see with so many campgrounds. We were in a 42’ Class A and had 3 slide outs. We had plenty of room. They had a small pool but, with your receipt, you can use the 2 pools and small lazy river at the hotel across the street. We took the kids to that place and they had a good time. The lazy river is small but it is enough. The lady at the counter was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Campground was clean, friendly people close to everything good trip . we rented a jeep during our stay and went to cades cove and Gatlinburg. forbidden caverns was interesting . campground is fairly small and really quiet which made it nice .

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 March 2018

We pulled into the parking lot at exactly 1pm on a Thursday afternoon. I went into the lobby to check in as I have normally done in years past. I was told by the young girl at the front desk (I believe her name was Tabitha) that we couldn't check in because it wasn't 2pm. Now, in previous experiences with this campground and all others if you arrive a little early it's typically never a problem as long as it's beyond the check out time for someone staying on your site from the previous night. I questioned this and she continued to argue. After a bit of back and forth she finally agreed to let us check in only if no one was on our site from the previous night? So it's well beyond check out time for the previous guest but I can't pull onto a concrete slab? No was the answer I was given. Once she saw no one was on our site (even though check out was noon) she finally agreed to check me in. Then came the next argument, over my good sam discount. I provided her with my good sam card which had recently expired, along with the temporary good sam card with member # and new date of expiration (since my new card hadn't come in the mail yet). No again was the response I got. We can't accept that. So I have my member card that just expired in my hand and my new temporary card I'm showing you but that is not sufficient. No. At this point I was beyond aggravated and made sure I informed her that I've never had a bad experience at this campground until now. She then proceeded to say she was only trying to follow policy and keep her job. Really? By arguing with the customers? When we got ready to leave I went and had another discussion with Marie (who was very pleasant). I told her of my frustrations and she was apologetic. I told her we typically have dealt with Mary at check in and during our stay and she is beyond pleasant. Mary I was told has since left Pine Mtn which is a real bummer. She was a great asset. I have two more reservations for this year at this campground and I'm leery of what my experience will be next time. I should also add that we used the bathhouse exclusively during this particular stay and there was no TP the first day and only one soap dispenser had soap in it during our three night stay. I would normally never even consider leaving a bad review for this campground but this experience was quite negative.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
6  Thank murphinky
PineMtnStaff, front desk at Pine Mountain RV Park by the Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

We are so glad you are repeat guests we take pride and wanting to listen to our guests and help if something is not done correctly and if there are problems with your stay.. Again we would like to apologize for any troubles that you all had when you were here a few weeks ago... We look forward to seeing you all in the future

Reviewed 7 January 2018

when we called for reservations we were were treated very friendly and courteous. Upon our arrival the check-in was quick. The site was a pull through with 50 amp service, a large parking area with picnic table. The park was clean and neat. The location is close to the Dollywood park with easy access. We would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank vritsma
PineMtnStaff, front desk at Pine Mountain RV Park by the Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Here at Pine Mountain RV Park our staff takes great pride in offering you the best service and amenities possible. We appreciate your wonderful comments.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

All camp sites are great. They have pull thru sites and back in sites next to the creek. They are full hook up and you are on the pavement and concrete. Bathrooms and laundry room very clean and up to date. The staff is very nice and helpful. Also you are close to all the attractions in Pigeon Forge. Looking forward to staying with them in 2018 We have stayed at sites 41,17and 35

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple