“great stay”

Review of KOUNTRY LOVIN'

Kountry Lovin'
Kountry Lovin' Kountry Lovin'
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Kountry Lovin'
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Beth H
Charlotte
“Bad experience”
Reviewed 12 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

My parents paid a lot of money to rent this cabin. The couch is so worn out that it sinks in the middle. It also had a horrible urine smell, I couldn't stand to sit on it. The grill was so old and not cared for that it didn't even work right. I got completely bit up my bugs in one of the bedrooms. I have almost 20 bites on my arms, hands and fingers yet nobody else in the cabin was as bit up. This makes me think it could've been bed bugs. The bed didn't even have a fitted sheet. It had a mattress pad that wouldn't stay on, a flat sheet over that, another flat sheet and a dirty looking duvet I was afraid to use. I highly suggest looking into a different property manager if you want to stay in this neighborhood.

Management Response
22 Jul 2016
Beth, I want to apologize for the experience you had. This is certainly not typical and I assure you we will work with the cabin's owner to fix or replace the sofa. I will also have our pest control firm inspect the cabin. I appreciate your taking the time to let us know about these issues so that we can improve our properties. Again, Beth I apologize that your stay with us was not up to our standards.
Alabama
Reviewed 16 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Management Response
16 Mar 2014
I am sorry that you didn't like the cabin. All our properties are privately owned so we don't anything to do with the design of the cabin.

I was unaware that the covered bridge had been taken down . I apologize. I can certainly see how that caused confusion.

We have lots of cabins so I hope you'll come back and stay in another of our properties when you visit the are in the future.

Travellers are raving about these Pigeon Forge hotels

Lakeland FL
Reviewed 14 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
NC
Reviewed 6 November 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
South Carolina
Reviewed 27 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing