“Good for the price”

J.T. Hannah's Kitchen
Ranked #33 of 190 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We have something for everyone (including gluten free options) and it's all made fresh just for you! C'mon in, sit a spell and enjoy Southern Hospitality the way J.T. Hannah intended.
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

This place was very welcoming and it's nice and clean. We had buffalo chips with ranch as appetizer. That dish was out of this world delicious! I couldn't stop eating. I had the chilli everyone was raving about. But it was lukewarm, not even cheese melted on the top. That killed it for me. I also ordered the strawberry shortcake, I mean I've eaten this before but don't remember the cake being so dry, still ate it. My boyfriend had fried catfish, he said it was good. The service was awesome, everyone was very friendly. Definitely going back.

Write a ReviewReviews (2 784)

107 - 111 of 2 785 reviews

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

My family and I went to eat at JT Hannah’s for supper. We had seen that it was recommended in the guest book at our lodge. We entered to have a 35 minutes wait. We usually expect that considering there are 5 of us. However from where we were waiting we could see 3 booth and 5 tables that were open. We even ended up being seated at one of the booths that had been open since we walked in. Our server was great. However the food wasn’t as expected. My steak had no seasoning. My wife’s country fried steak was over salted. My daughters spaghetti was as if you cooked noodles and poured sauce out of a can on top. I will not revisit nor recommend it.

1  Thank Mcoburn05
Reviewed 16 February 2018

We had a table of 8 and the service there was great. Half of our table loved the food (country fried stake was amazing) and others were meh (chicken alfredo seemed watery which is odd for that dish). Overall, would give a 3.5.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

The chicken & steak fajitas are delicious, just the right amount of spicy. Didn't miss the beans & rice either! Service very efficient.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

J.T. Hannah's is a great place to eat! Not expensive and delicious food. The wait staff is so gracious, especially Angela! We had fajitas and the orange cake tonight, and it was enough for two. The place has a great atmosphere, and we are going back tomorrow night. Don't miss this restaurant!