“Crab legs”

Ranked #59 of 203 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Price range: US$24 - US$34
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Captain Jim'S Seafood Buffet Provides Seafood To The Pigeon Forge, TN Area.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Loved the crab legs! Buffet had many choices. Service was okay, but drinks were refilled incorrectly.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 870)

89 - 93 of 1 870 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Thanks for the good food I like the scenery and the crab legs t-shirts are so cool the signs are so cool

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I thought it was pretty good. I got good table Service. I would come again and invite people to come here.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Great seafood buffet! I highly recommend it! Great customer service and crab legs was pretty dang good...

1  Thank Michael H
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were impressed with the food here.. I enjoyed the buffet alot. The crab legs were much better than what we have back home. There was a good selection of food and the staff were very friendly and kind and went above and beyond by bringing a dessert to the table when it is a buffet.