“Pretty good”

Ranked #54 of 192 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Price range: US$24 - US$34
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Description: The only Seafood Buffet in East Tennessee! All-You-Can-Eat Crab Legs! On the Pigeon Forge Parkway between lights #8-#10 you'll find great food and great service. Visit our website for buffet menu and more. Look for the Boat when you come to town!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I thought it was pretty good. I got good table Service. I would come again and invite people to come here.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 803)

25 - 29 of 1 803 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great seafood buffet! I highly recommend it! Great customer service and crab legs was pretty dang good...

1  Thank Michael H
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I were impressed with the food here.. I enjoyed the buffet alot. The crab legs were much better than what we have back home. There was a good selection of food and the staff were very friendly and kind and went above and beyond by bringing a dessert to the table when it is a buffet.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Worst seafood I’ve ever eaten ! The price is ridiculous and the food is gross . I would never bring my family here again !

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place is terrible!!! Expensive and not edible. Food tastes bad and not held at correct temperatures. You pay a fortune for food that I wouldn’t serve to my ex husband and you walk away feeling a victim.