“Pretty good”

Ranked #64 of 201 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Price range: US$24 - US$34
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Captain Jim'S Seafood Buffet Provides Seafood To The Pigeon Forge, TN Area.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I thought it was pretty good. I got good table Service. I would come again and invite people to come here.

Date of visit: June 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1 899)

120 - 124 of 1 899 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Great seafood buffet! I highly recommend it! Great customer service and crab legs was pretty dang good...

1  Thank Michael H
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were impressed with the food here.. I enjoyed the buffet alot. The crab legs were much better than what we have back home. There was a good selection of food and the staff were very friendly and kind and went above and beyond by bringing a dessert to the table when it is a buffet.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Worst seafood I’ve ever eaten ! The price is ridiculous and the food is gross . I would never bring my family here again !

1  Thank Lori B
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This place is terrible!!! Expensive and not edible. Food tastes bad and not held at correct temperatures. You pay a fortune for food that I wouldn’t serve to my ex husband and you walk away feeling a victim.

1  Thank dazacanderson