“Enjoyable experience”

Ranked #58 of 195 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Price range: US$24 - US$34
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Description: The only Seafood Buffet in East Tennessee! All-You-Can-Eat Crab Legs! On the Pigeon Forge Parkway between lights #8-#10 you'll find great food and great service. Visit our website for buffet menu and more. Look for the Boat when you come to town!
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were impressed with the food here.. I enjoyed the buffet alot. The crab legs were much better than what we have back home. There was a good selection of food and the staff were very friendly and kind and went above and beyond by bringing a dessert to the table when it is a buffet.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 834)

57 - 61 of 1 834 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Worst seafood I’ve ever eaten ! The price is ridiculous and the food is gross . I would never bring my family here again !

1  Thank Lori B
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This place is terrible!!! Expensive and not edible. Food tastes bad and not held at correct temperatures. You pay a fortune for food that I wouldn’t serve to my ex husband and you walk away feeling a victim.

1  Thank dazacanderson
Reviewed 24 June 2018

we have started to try this on numerous occasions but didn't. on our latest trip we said lets try it. glad we did. the buffet was loaded it was hot and it was good. crab legs crab cakes shrimp fried clams and the vegies. my wife loved the twice baked potatoes. we tried about everything and really enjoyed it. we will go back on our next trip to the smokies

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

The all you can eat crab legs are great, but the rest of the food is fair. Would not recommend unless you like crab legs. Service was good though.