“Great food but a little high”

Captain Jim's Seafood Buffet
Ranked #60 of 200 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Price range: US$24 - US$34
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Captain Jim'S Seafood Buffet Provides Seafood To The Pigeon Forge, TN Area.
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Food was great, service was great. Just a little pricey for us. We were a group of 7 and 24.99-34.99 a plate was a little much but we still enjoyed it. Large selection and again food was delicious

Write a ReviewReviews (1 853)

139 - 143 of 1 855 reviews

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

So me n my girlfriend went with her brother and her sister and sisters boyfriend. I don't eat seafood so I was not sure about the idea but surprisingly they had chicken strips, mash potatoes, and pork ribs. So that made me happy. Plus their chicken strips where amazing. Everyone else in my group loved the seafood and their crab legs. Me n my girlfriend got 2 smoky mountain rain drinks which were amazing also.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have been coming to this place every time we visit the area. Great food choices and friendly staff. The drink menu is great so enjoy a cocktail with your meal and coupon for 10% off a bonus. If you love seafood this is the place to go.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Food was awesome and fresh. There was a huge variety of different sea foods. The service was personable and kind. I would come back again for sure!! $34.00 for all the crab you like.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We actually live in the area but this is our first visit at this restaurant. First of all is the price-$35 for the buffet if you want crab legs and $25 without. My husband chose to get the crab legs and he thought they were OK. And really he probably did eat $35 worth. Now the buffet is a different matter. It is a tiny buffet with limited seafood (for a seafood restaurant). No hot food, just barely warm or cold. I am not a complainer generally but I’m pretty disappointed in this place. The waitress was not attentive-I mean how hard is it to refill your water and remove dishes? It wasn’t busy and the place is very small. Folks, save your money and go someplace else. Well now I know.

3  Thank Punkinpie724