“Friendly Service, ok pizza”

Big Daddy’s Pizzeria
Ranked #24 of 192 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Service was very friendly. Pizza arrived as ordered and hot. The crust really needs to be crisper. taste of toppings good.

Write a ReviewReviews (2 095)

35 - 39 of 2 095 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nothing wrong but nothing special either. Very busy. They don’t deliver. Had a meat feast style pizza and it was not bad at all just based on all the reviews not sure what makes Big Daddy’s stand out.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Laurie was a great server. The pizza was fast and made to our custom order. Try a dipping sauce to go with...cheese & garlic butter were our favorites. Didnt really have room for dessert, but couldn't pass up the cannoli - definitely try the caramel pretzel!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I ordered a pizza and a salad. Pizza was great. When I picked up order i got pizza and was waiting on a garden salad. It was taking a few minutes so they walked over and grabbed me a salad from someone else's order that had been sitting there when I originally walked in. I said to the manager" you shouldn't give me someone else's salad rather than making me one fresh". He just shrugged and literally laughed it off. I looked directly at him and said" that's really shady " and I walked out. I own a business and that is really unprofessional. And once a customer catches you in the act you should really resolve the problem in a better manner. Just saying.

1  Thank Woo111
Kelly J, Owner at Big Daddy’s Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi. I am glad you loved the pizza. The salad thing is a little odd though. I am guessing he was trying to be helpful by giving you a salad that was ready, but I also agree it was handled strangely. I am going to send you a PM becuase I would like to know what this manager looked like. (We have multiple male managers there)
Thanks
Kelly

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We ate at both Big Daddy's locations in Pigeon Forge, and were pleased with both. The service was friendly and fast. The food was really good and reasonably priced.