Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Great Mini Golf

I’ve been going to Professor Hacker’s mini golf since I was a kid and I have always loved it. It is... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Jake m
via mobile
Fun time playing putt-putt.

Kind of your standard putt-putt course, simple and fun - nothing too outrageous. Looks like they... read more

Reviewed 11 December 2018

from US$196,45
from US$63,28
from US$19,99
More Info
All reviews putt putt mini golf train ride two courses free game score card challenging holes hole courses small train fun golf starting point a lot of fun in town staff was friendly myrtle beach fun place entire family
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I visited Professor Hacker’s Lost Treasure golf while on vacation with my family. Overall the kids enjoyed themselves but the course isn’t very challenging and could use some maintenance.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Fun, relaxed environment. Quick fun courses. We loved ghe little train ride to the top of our course. Friendly staff. Clean restrooms.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Staff couldn’t have been friendlier, the facilities are well kept, it was a fun course, not too challenging for our youngest. You take a train to the first hole which was a bonus. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

I like this place very well. I have been going here for over 10 years and not 1 bad experience to this day. I will definitely return for many more years for some good quality fun.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

We have been playing here for years. At first it may seem a bit expensive if you have a family; but, if you keep your score card each return game is only $5 per person. We always throw our scorecard in the dash so we'll have it next time. If you get a hole-in-one on the "mystery hole" (like our daughter did today) that player gets a free game when they return. Both courses are well themed and lots of fun. Great photo ops!

Date of experience: December 2017