Reviews (2 525)
2 525 results
2 175
2 175
All reviews cookies flavored water omelet meet and greet lazy river waffles fire pit the general manager fresh fruit indoor pool discount tickets place to stay movie theater hot tub best hotel in pigeon forge free breakfast every evening
40 - 45 of 2 525 reviews
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

So we checked in on a Friday and the kids swam from check in until 8 p.m. and the pool area; lazy river, slide are exterior and the bigger pool was inside, the kids and wife loved the area. So we got up this morning and went down for breakfast and it was Great Until water, unknown source (sewer, fresh, other) started to drip and then pour from the ceiling in the lobby area, on My Wife! So she went over to the front desk, 30 feet away to let them know there was a leak and that it splattered on her and got on her food. All they said was we will get some one to look at it, never said sorry for the inconvenience or offered an apology. I know things happen and they are accidents but you still have to show some type of acknowledgment but nothing was said! So at this point this stay was a fail for me and my family! I want be back to this Clarion!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank PhilipJChapman
DanielC466, Director of Sales at Clarion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Thank you so much for informing me on how your stay was here at the Baymont Inn and Suites! We take immense pride in our cleanliness, friendliness, and making sure that every single guest has a memorable Stay! We are sorry that everything was not perfect for you. We will work on these issues you mentioned and try to do better the next time. We all hope that we will see you again very soon and we are glad to have you as a part of our family!

Reviewed 14 July 2018

A great place to stay! I canceled two other reservations at Choice properties in Gatlinburg based upon reviews, and chose this hotel in Pigeon Forge - best decision ever! Recognized my Choice membership at check-in, helped us with trip plans from where to park, to where to watch fireworks. Room was always clean, front desk always helpful, breakfast here is AWESOME and the made-to-order omelets are great - even better when they have a manager pitching in to help make them! Cookies and popcorn every night at 7 was a treat. This property should be the number one place to stay in Pigeon Forge. Consider us picky about where we stay with our teen kids, and this is the best Choice property I have encountered. Well done!

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony facing the town for a better view, rather than the backside.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank TRAVELER81967

I'm ecstatic that we were able to meet all your travelling preferences while staying with us at our Clarion Inn location in the Smokies! As a team, we truly try to embody the "Spirit to Serve" for all our guests, so I'm happy that we were able to make an impression on you. Reading reviews like this makes it all the worthwhile! I will make sure each department is recognized for their efforts and we sincerely hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel was a perfect choice for the area. Breakfast was fantastic. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Front desk was helpful with area attractions. The only thing that could be construed as negative was the breakfast area was a little small, but they did offer seating in a conference room.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank pjpt3

Thank you so much for the five-star review. We enjoy reading all the comments we get!! We hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

First off, friendly and helpful staff. Good location, if you want to be near "the strip". Clean room with fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. GREAT breakfast buffet! Probably the best in the area. Omelets made-to-order, bacon, sausage, biscuits, gravy, breads, bagles,waffles, yogurt, cereal,juices, etc... GREAT BREAKFAST! Indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs. Water slide and small lazy river. No complaints. Nice hotel and even nicer staff. I almost forgot, cookies and drinks early evening. I recommend staying here.

Room Tip: View of "the strip" only on one side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank JaLyCa
DanielC466, Director of Sales at Clarion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Great staff. This hotel is very clean and beds are so comfortable. Rooms have balconies too relax and drink a cup of coffee. Breakfast is included and a lot of choices even omelettes but please tip the person. I try to stay here very time I visit.

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank hb542018

We are pleased to see that you had no issues during your stay and we hope to see you the next time you visit Pigeon Forge. We appreciate our repeat guests such as yourselves and are so happy to have you here each and every time you visit. Please call us if we can be of service in the future and thank you again for your loyalty.