Reviews (2 514)
2 514 results
2 166
2 166
All reviewscookiesflavored wateromeletmeet and greetlazy riverwafflesfire pitthe general managerfresh fruitindoor pooldiscount ticketsplace to staymovie theaterhot tubbest hotel in pigeon forgefree breakfastevery evening
203 - 208 of 2 514 reviews
Reviewed 24 April 2017

Great value for the $. This was an excellent stay. Far enough from the main drag so you get a peaceful night's sleep. My son was delighted with snack time from 7-8 p.m. They served popcorn, cookies, coffee, and hot tea. The pool and lazy river were small, but very well maintained. My son used them both. They also have generous hours on pool time, too. Breakfast is included and there were plenty of choices. Attendants made sure the area stayed clean and that supplies were re-stocked quickly. Check-in and check-out were quick. No noise issues. It was a wonderful, relaxing trip.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent all around! Breakfast was delicious. Pool and hot tubs were clean
and warm. Staff was very polite, helpful and friendly. Hotel was very clean. Very nice location a block back from the main st.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

This hotel is amazing! It has so many amenities that I would never think of staying anywhere else in the area. There is an indoor pool and indoor jacuzzi and then outside there is a mini-lazy river, a water slide with a pool that changes color and an outside jacuzzi and a fire pit. Did I mention the pool is open until 2AM! We loved swimming after a long day of walking. From 7pm to 8pm there are free cookies and popcorn. 24-hour coffee that is actually delicious. The breakfast is included and even has an omelet station and it was also the best omelet I ever had. There are also two waffle machines and almost every other breakfast item you can think of. There was enough seating too as they use a meeting room as an overflow seating area. Usually these included breakfast places stress me out but it was so well managed. The room was spacious and even had a private balcony and we got to sit out at night and relax. They called prior to confirm our reservation and offer express checkout. My daughter asked if we could just come here on vacation and not leave the hotel. The hotel offers reduced price tickets for Dollywood and the various shows. The Dollywood tickets must be paid for with a credit card.. no cash. I got my tickets and I'm the span of 5 minutes where I took the elevator to my room someone either took them off of the counter or I dropped them and they picked them up and stole them. I'm so disappointed in people. The hotel staff helped reprint the reservation but we had to race over to the park to try to beat them to the gate or else I was out over $200. It all worked out and I appreciated the compassion of the staff. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Not sure way some reviews have been negative. My family just stayed in Room 212 and had plenty of hot water. The room was clean and quite large. Shower was large and it boasted a separate private commode area. The one morning which I did eat the made to order omelette was great. The chilled fruit was fresh and the coffee was probably the best in Pigeon Forge. All at a very reasonable price.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Basically the only property in Pigeon Forge I stay in! It is very convenient, and always clean. The price is reasonable and the breakfast is very good. You can't go wrong here! We love the location as it is walking distance to the Island!

Room Tip: High floors have a good view!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family