Terry Evanswood & The Wonders of Magic
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover the Wonders of Magic at WonderWorks. It's the best value in town at only $14.99 + tax for all ages. Prepare to be Dazzled by one of the World's Greatest Magicians, Terry Evanswood. A 75-minute magical variety show for all ages! Comedy, magic, music, grand scale illusions, impersonations, classic sleight of hand and Houdini style escapes topped off with a heartfelt message of hope, love and a reminder of the real “Wonders” of the magical world we share! After the show, enjoy the Hall of Magic. Meet the great magicians of yesteryear in this FREE museum of magic’s history. See artifacts, costumes, props, autographs and personal memorabilia from an amazing collection of magicians including Blackstone, Thurston and even the Great Houdini!
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

my family and I really enjoyed the show. The performers were talented and witty, and the magic was great. I was skeptical going in (and as such got called out from the stage by one of the assistants), but I would highly recommend this performance for any visitor to Pigeon Forge.

2  Thank John W
Write a ReviewReviews (2 367)
All reviews
"houdini"
in 26 reviews

37 - 41 of 2 367 reviews

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We just saw the show with my 16 year old daughter and 10 year old son. They completely enjoyed it as did Mom and Dad. The show has everything humor, dancing, and of course a wonderful magic show. Highly recommend you catch this show if you are in town.

2  Thank kevinSchrader
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I went to the show last night with my teenage daughter. We had a genuinely great time. Would highly recommend.

2  Thank Ronnie M
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We went to his show Thursday June 21st @ 5:30pm, we were down on the front row! Best place to be for a Magic show! His staff is friendly, and we did not mind the wait for the doors to open, well worth it! Very funny, amazing feats of slight of hand, all around, clean, fun and well worth the price.

2  Thank Newatthis03
See more reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We were part of a small group and others picked this magic show. My wife and I both like a good slight of hand act but this was just ok. I think it would have been great if we would have brought some of our younger grandkids. ( 12 and under). The kids in attendance at our show seemed to really like it. All in all not a bad time and price was reasonable.