“Better than expected ”

Titanic Museum Attraction
Ranked #13 of 63 things to do in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Everyone knows the name Titanic! Everyone knows Titanic struck and iceberg! And everyone knows Titanic was lost! She sat at the bottom of the ocean for 75 years before they found her in 1985. A second expedition to the wreck site went out in 1986 and that expedition was co-led by the owner of this museum. The artifacts you see throughout the ship are REAL and valued at over $4 million dollars. You'll be able to touch a growing iceberg, experience the 28 degree water, try and steer the ship and pay tribute to the 2,208 passengers and crew that were on the Titanic. You will enter as a guest and leave as a Titanic Passenger!
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I wasn't sure what I was getting into with this as it was an impulse visit. The self guided tour comes with audio devices like a phone that basically guides you through the museum. There are plenty of visuals and written blurbs throughout. Kids rushed us through a bit, so I didn't get to read as much as I'd like. Definitely a good place to check out during the regular afternoon showers.

Write a ReviewReviews (9 027)
All reviews
"worth the money"
in 163 reviews

504 - 508 of 9 016 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2018

This was very informative and interactive. If you are a history buff this is a place to visit. We enjoyed going through the experience.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

My 9 year old daughter loves Titanic. We stopped here on our way to Arizona, and we loved it.No photos are allowed in the building. You take a self-guided tour, and they make sure children are involved with their own tour and activities along the way. Once you enter, you are handed cards of real passengers and find out at the end if you survived. You can feel an iceberg, and put your hand in water that was as cold as it was that day. There are many glass display cases of actual Titanic artifacts found and recovered. We had a wonderful time, and would recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

It was amazing! We went to Ireland in 9/17 & saw where the Titanic was built & did their museum. I would give it a negative 10 compared to this exhibit! We got there at 11 am & walked out @ 5:30 pm & we rushed thru the last little bit. Get the headphones, they are great! I want to go back again!