“Try them, it's all good!!”
Review of Wild Bear Tavern

Wild Bear Tavern
Ranked #5 of 200 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Description: Wild Bear Tavern is a Bavarian-style German restaurant in Pigeon Forge at the Wild Bear Inn. It is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Wild Bear Tavern features homestyle pancakes and all-you-can-eat breakfast specials. Burgers, sandwiches and salads are available for lunch and dinner, along with a diverse beer, wine and cocktail selection.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

soundedur server, Lisa, was very knowledgeable, able to answer all questions and make great recommendations. She told us up front, the portions are large -- and they are. He had the Bavarian Bratwurst sandwich with red cabbage and spaetzle. I had the Schnitzel with Oma's Potato Pancake. Everything we had was delicious and yes, we brought some home. Can't wait for snack, later. Their desserts sounded great, but we were quite full.

Date of visit: June 2018
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Wild Bear Tavern, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your experience with us. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed the service provided by Lisa. Our staff strives to be attentive and give great service, and we are delighted to see that you experienced that. Making memorable dining experiences with our valued guests is what we do best! We are honored to have had the chance to serve you and look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

What a great place! I don’t think I would have gone but Trip Advisor had it ranked #1 and it did not disappoint! We had Omas potato appetizer and it was incredible! I’m going to be thinking about that dish for a while! The entree was the Parmigiana dish and of course the apple strudel for dessert.

Lisa was our waitress and she was very knowledgeable about the menu. Great suggestions!

Hi Michele,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your recent experience with us. We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed the delicious food and great service provided by our great staff. We are honored to have had the chance to serve you and look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

We had a large group for dinner (18), one of which has a food allergy. The staff were wonderful. The allergy diner was presented with a pretzel compliments of the chef (and by the chef) and we were assured it was dairy free!
The food and beer were traditional German fare and were very good.
When we left the chef was in the main room and I thanked him for his attention to the allergy issue and he commented "Everyone gets a good meal here"!
They were great!

1  Thank scottkroeger513

Hi Scott,

We appreciate you leaving feedback. We are thrilled to know that you had a wonderful dining experience with us. Nothing pleases us more than knowing we were able to provide you with an experience that met all your expectations. Our staff strives to be attentive and give great service, and we are delighted to see that you experienced that. We are honored to have had the chance to serve you and look forward to your future visits.

Westgate Resorts

Reviewed 25 June 2018

So my husband and I were on vacation and decided that we were going to eat here. Oh what a decision! We got the Sausage sampler to start. Let me just tell you, they were absolutely fantastic! Flavor explosion! The sampler also had Sauerkraut on it. Best Sauerkraut I have ever had. Then my waiter Tim brought the Caesar salad. It's like no salad I've had before. BTW portions were crazy huge. Then came the pork shank. One bite and yes, I rolled my eyes. Perfectly cooked and seasoned. The sauce this pork was in was just fantastic and if you added the sauerkraut to the fork with it, well let's just say it was even more amazing. My husband got the Butter Grog. Let me tell you about this. It reminded me of a seasoned cider that you would drink on a cool fall evening. Fantastic. Service was excellent. Look, don't question it. JUST GO! :D

Hi Prissy,

We are thrilled to know that you and your husband enjoyed so many aspects of your dining experience with us. Nothing pleases us more than knowing that we were able to provide you with an experience that included delicious food and great service. We are honored to have had the chance to serve you and look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Our server Bosko was fantastic, very informative, attentive and provided a genuine experience for us. Huge portions, speedy service & excellent food. Our favorite part was the “Mac & Cheese” made with egg noodle & what I believe was roasted garlic. Give it try! Something for everyone. Pleasantly surprised!

Date of visit: June 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback on your recent experience with us. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed the delicious food and excellent service provided by our staff. Nothing pleases us more than knowing we were able to provide you with an experience that met all your expectations. We are honored to have had the chance to serve you and look forward to your future visits.