Open today: 10:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
Will definitely visit again!

This was my very first escape game ever and it was so much fun! We finally escaped! Chris was... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
mriewl_
Tennessee
via mobile
A great night out!!

I know... you go to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg to see the Mountains, but there is so much more to do... read more

Reviewed 5 November 2018
Getaway783735

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Pigeon Forge
from US$50,48
from US$32,00
from US$33,62
from US$32,00
More Info
All reviews game master da vinci room great game a lot of fun escape game minutes left awesome experience the staff was great great family experience super fun whole family trip to pigeon forge in town orphanage roswell davinci clues
Reviewed 26 June 2018

This was my first "Escape Room" and I must say it was the HIGHLIGHT of my vacation. I would recommend everyone try this location or ANY Escape Room in your area. These places are SO MUCH FUN. Our room monitor was very helpful and explained the process thoroughly. Now that I'm home I'd like to organize a group in my are to try one out. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this attraction.

1  Thank Paul A
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We had a great time here! Great staff, great game. Very very good scenario. Highly recommended. We will be returning.

1  Thank Misty W
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

The first night we chose DaVincis challenge. We didn't know it was the hardest one. Needless to say we didn't escape. But we had so much fun we signed up to do the easiest one the next night,the orphanage; we escaped. Chris and Tyson are great host and we're there to help when we needed it. I wish we had a kryptology escape room where we're from.

2  Thank kljones0717
Reviewed 4 June 2018

We had a blast doing this. We did the Area 51 room and worked with another couple of people. We didn't make it out in time but it was fun regardless. The crew did a good job getting us set up and helping out.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

My family and I came on a graduation celebration to pigeon forge and did an escape room for the first time. It was awesome. The people were very friendly and quick to explain how the room works. They also made it clear that the Da Vinci room is not a room that they lock the door. Some people were a little scared of that, and they made it clear you can go outside the room in need be.
And we all escaped anyways! Great job guys!

Date of experience: May 2018