“So much fun!”

Kryptology Escape Rooms
Ranked #6 of 44 Fun & Games in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Escape games are a fun, challenging, and exciting way to spend time with friends and family. Your group of up to eight people is locked in a room and given 60 minutes to escape. Follow the clues, answer the riddles, and solve the puzzles to find your way out. All of our rooms are family-friendly and safe for younger children. Each room has a unique theme.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent time! The room was fantastic and very challenging but not too much for the 5 kids (young teens) we had with us when everyone worked together. Everyone was very excited about their experience and they want to go back tomorrow and try another room! Gamemaster Chris was great and very helpful. Loved it!

All reviews
in 19 reviews
"blast"
in 35 reviews

Reviewed 26 June 2018

This was my first "Escape Room" and I must say it was the HIGHLIGHT of my vacation. I would recommend everyone try this location or ANY Escape Room in your area. These places are SO MUCH FUN. Our room monitor was very helpful and explained the process thoroughly. Now that I'm home I'd like to organize a group in my are to try one out. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this attraction.

1  Thank Paul A
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We had a great time here! Great staff, great game. Very very good scenario. Highly recommended. We will be returning.

1  Thank Misty W
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

The first night we chose DaVincis challenge. We didn't know it was the hardest one. Needless to say we didn't escape. But we had so much fun we signed up to do the easiest one the next night,the orphanage; we escaped. Chris and Tyson are great host and we're there to help when we needed it. I wish we had a kryptology escape room where we're from.

2  Thank kljones0717