“Awesome food and great service from Patrick”

Blue Moose Burgers & Wings
Ranked #1 of 176 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet, Takeout
Description: Blue Moose Burgers and Wings is Pigeon Forge's #1, and only, family sports grill. Perfect for family getaways and sports team gatherings, we've been serving East Tennessee's best wings, burgers, sandwiches, and salads to locals since 2007. We have daily specials, cold beer, and all the sports action you could ask for with over 27 TVs!
Reviewed 10 September 2021 via mobile

My parents and I often eat Blue Moon when I’m visiting them in Pigeon Forge. I have never been disappointed - food is always good and the servers are very friendly. Patrick, our server tonight was wonderful.

Date of visit: September 2021
Diverse Concepts, Marketing at Blue Moose Burgers & Wings, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi! We certainly thank you for visiting. Come back soon!

Write a reviewReviews (4 334)

56 - 60 of 4 335 reviews

Reviewed 7 September 2021 via mobile

First time and it was wonderful (The food and the service). Paul was our server and that is definitely where he belongs. He is very good at what he does and funny as well.

Date of visit: September 2021
Diverse Concepts, Marketing at Blue Moose Burgers & Wings, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2021

Reviewed 6 September 2021 via mobile

Here for vacation and I can say I Love this place very friendly and our server Eric Was Great and very welcoming ! I give it 10/10

1  Thank Traveler04988470971

Reviewed 6 September 2021

WHEN you visit, because you will, please ask for Paul. Every time I’m in state I go to the Blue Moose and he is by far my favorite server. He is the funniest, most polite (though they all are) server I’ve had. Go and have him make your day like he did mine :) Thank you Paul! You’re greatly appreciated

Date of visit: September 2021

Hi, Brittany! We certainly thank you for visiting. Come back soon!

Reviewed 6 September 2021 via mobile

Thomas, our server, who is a nursing student was excellent!! I had the ranch chicken wrap/house made chips and I added a side of their Buffalo sauce “hot” which was hot and delicious!! The hubby had a cheese burger with bacon and Cajun fries. We enjoyed the food and the staff. A shout out to Paul who was friendly and made us feel welcomed. We definitely will be back again.