“Excellent for the whole family.”
Review of Local Goat

Local Goat
Ranked #3 of 173 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Price range: US$8 - US$28
Description: Local Goat is a New American restaurant with a scratch-made kitchen specializing in farm-to-table menu items. Local Goat offers a wide array of appetizers, jumbo wings, awesome salads. hearty steaks, chops, fall-off-the-bone ribs and outstanding desserts. Local Goat specializes in craft beer and craft drinks. Test your skills on our vintage shuffleboard table or catch your favorite game on any of our HD TV's. Billy's Bar is a great place for great times. Bring the whole family. Local Goat is conveniently located in the heart of Pigeon Forge at the base of the Great Smoky Mountains with picturesque views of Mount LeConte and the surrounding mountains. Local Goat Tavern is located between traffic lights one and two, right past the Titanic Museum Attraction and across from Mountain Valley Vineyards.
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

Excellent for the whole family. Our Server, Alexa, was perfect. Had Fish&Chips, Deep Fried Eggs, Fried Green Tomatoes and ice tea. Finished With the best Bread Pudding we have ever enjoyed!!! Go if in are in the area it is worth the wait!!!

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (5 396)

141 - 145 of 5 397 reviews

Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

Overall experience was excellent. Plan to go early or plan to wait but the wait is worth it. Ben Dawson was very personable and did a great job as our server. Not to mention all while hopping back and forth at the bar. The food was delicious. Highly recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

After wanting to try out this place for several Smokies visits, we finally stopped by last weekend. Our server recommended the Spicy Mango margarita, which was excellent. Not too much heat and tasty! She also recommended the fried deviled eggs, which were amazing, and my favorite thing about the entire experience! I ordered the BBQ Chicken Nachos for my entree, and they were super disappointing. The whole dish is drenched is cold bbq sauce... therefore making the whole dish cold. The cheese sauce had a skin on it, which told me it had probably been sitting there for a bit before it came out. I asked my server to just pop it in the microwave, but she brought me an entire new plate saying that the manager insisted. The new plate had the (cold) bbq sauce on the side, so that everything wouldn’t be cold... But I still had to pour or dip the cold sauce on my chips, so it still wasn’t any good. I ate maybe three chips and then set it to the side, where the server took it away without acknowledging that the dish was barely touched. I guess a lack of observation or cares, but oh well. My husband had the pork chop and asparagus, which he said was really good. So overall, avoid the BBQ chicken nachos, and you’ll be good to go!

Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

We ate here two nights in a row because it was so good. Jenny (Jennifer) was our waitress and she was amazing! She was super friendly and attentive. She is definitely an asset to this company.

Everything from the appetizers to the main course was perfect and absolutely delicious. The steaks (sirloin with house butter & Hawaiian ribeye) are highly recommended.

So glad we stopped by while we were in town for vacation. This will be our new “go to” spot when we come back. They offer something for everyone, even picky eaters.

Thanks Local Goat & Jenny for the amazing food and experience!

Reviewed 25 February 2021

The local goat is a excellent place to eat and have fantastic service. Always a pleaser to stop by and eat. I would like to thank are server Casey for a awesome job.