All reviews continental breakfast room was clean recommend this hotel biscuits and gravy king bed mountains driveway
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

During our 3 day/ 2 night stay we wound up going to the front desk multiple times for noise complaints, drug complaints and poorly cleaned rooms. Our first night the entire 4th floor was one huge party that kept our 7yr old and 11yr old up from 145am to 430am. I borrowed a can of Ozium to spray our room because of the cannabis smoke, as multiple guests were out in the halls smoking.

The following morning I went to make coffee for my wife and I, the reservoir was full of mold and mildew. I took the pot downstairs to the desk and they replaced it. The hairdryer in the room was burned and unusable. We had a double bed room and while we didn’t have bed bugs, the beds were old and very hard.

Had our room not been booked and paid for, we would’ve gladly left Saturday night and counted our loses. The only good thing about this hotel is the location, but the entrance and exit to the hotel onto the parkway is terrible during peak season.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Amanda T
Reviewed 13 November 2017

An adequate stay. We had a room with 2 double beds - one of which was sunken...and one bath towel for the two of us. Oh well. The internet struggled - and we gave up. When we checked in the person at the front desk offered us a coupon for the restaurant down the hill - which we used - And suggested a parking option for us that didn't require us to get mired in the awful traffic on the main Parkway.... thank you.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank sluke22
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I walk the stairs as I am not fond if elevators. The carpet was filthy and needs removed and the stairs painted. The parking area could use additional lighting.
I could not find a check-in time on the Internet so we arrived at 2 pm to to be schooled by the check-in clerk that it was 3 pm. She said if people would stop coming early she would have time to check the rooms. If I had not already paid on line I would have walked out

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank WarmWinter2015
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Choose this hotel so we could walk to a concert. BIG MISTAKE. Filth, when I saw the lobby furniture ,which should have been my first sign. Both of us have bed bug bites and I have spent lots for creams, ointment, sprays for luggage and dry cleaning and it has only been 3 days ago. I have called and asked for the "owner" Leif Kilberg to call me. Waking up at 5am with bites all over your body is shocking! I will not stop until I get a full refund and if I do not get this in a timely manner, I will have my attorney ask for all of the extra expense because of someone else's neglect. I also plan to rent a mobile billboard that cruises the parkway warning visitors to stay away from this Dump! This room was booked through Expedia and the hotel stated it can not refund my $$$$. I don't care if Mr. kilberg has to write a personal check I want to be refunded for this pathetic situation.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sandra R
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Dirty & smelly ! One of the pillows on the bed had the stuffing falling out of it, Around the window there were mold.The back entrance door was messed up. I would not recommend this hotel. The lady at the front desk was friendly is the only positive thing i could say about this place.

Date of stay: February 2017