All reviews lazy river fire pit indoor pool nicest courtyard open hours beautiful hotel starbucks coffee beautiful lobby special thanks favorite hotel room was spacious hot tub great amenities fitness center definitely stay here again house keeping would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 15 October 2017

This is a fairly new hotel. Extremely clean, inside and outside. Quiet! Overlooked a beautiful pool area that is open 24-7 until Oct. 31 and it is heated! It also overlooked a river. In the evening they had a big gas fire outside by the pool. I would definitely recommend this great hotel. The lobby was VERY nice too.

Stayed: September 2017
2  Thank 3grandsons
GrantHoskinsGM, General Manager at Courtyard Marriott Pigeon Forge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Dear 3grandsons,

I'm very happy to read that you were able to enjoy our 24 hr. amenities at our property! I will make sure each appropriate department is acknowledged for creating a clean and relaxing stay. We hope that you are able to return to our property!

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

We loved the view from our 5th floor room, we loved the cleanliness of everything and we loved the 24/7 heated outdoor pool! (the indoor pool was pretty amazing too!) this hotel is a gem ! Will definitely stay again!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tina L

Dear Tina L,

I'm so happy that you were able to use and enjoy our amenities at our location! We take pride in giving our guests an amazing experience. If you ever find yourself in the area, we hope to see you again!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 11 October 2017

First off, let me say that this hotel is beautiful and we absolutely loved it. I was so glad that I changed our reservations from another Marriott location to this one. Friendly staff and very helpful. We arrived early and were able to check in within about 10 minutes of our arrival. When we got to the room we were right by the ice machine and the elevator. It is in my profile to be away from the elevator and ice machine - so I called down to the front desk and told her that we would just wait until another room was available. She said to leave our luggage and they would move it for us, then called right back and said they had one we could be move to and brought the keys up to us. We had a double room which was spacious, with a small microwave and a mini fridge. The hotel was beautiful inside and out. The lobby had a lodge feel to it and was huge with lots of seating and a fireplace. The bistro was in the lobby as well and had a lot of seating at the bar and also tall tables. We enjoyed the lobby a lot - we hung out there one night waiting on hubby to arrive and it was very cozy. We looked forward to the pool/lazy river every night - it was so refreshing after walking all day- the water was very warm and it was open 24/7. There is also a decent size indoor pool which my son played in and said it was warm - it is enclosed by several garage type doors so they can be raised or closed - very nice feature. The hot tub is kind of small but probably would hold about 6 people and it was very hot - I could not stand it for more than 5 minutes. The fire pits were the perfect end to the night - and a great way to dry off and be warm. There was only one of them working while we were there - the bigger one was supposed to be fixed on Friday, but wasn't. The location is great - at traffic light 2B - would be an easy walk to restaurants that are close by. The only negatives about this place are... there was something on the bathroom floor that stayed there the whole time, not sure what it was but looked like it could be a little bit of blood. There were a couple of other places on the wall in the room that had something splattered on them. The main thing I have to complain about is the mattress was hard and didn't make for a good nights rest - I am still feeling it almost a week later. Will definitely recommend to others visiting the area and despite the mattress we would definitely choose this hotel again!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tonya

Dear Tonya,

We really appreciate you giving us some feedback on our esteemed Courtyard location in the heart of Pigeon Forge! I'm elated to read that you were able to enjoy our amenities available at our hotel. I do apologize that you weren't able to get the sleep that you were preferring. We completely understand how much that can impact your day. We do have Posterpedic mattresses at our location, however we also are aware that we aren't able to meet everyone's preferences so we do apologize about that. We hope to see you again at our location!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

The was an excellent place to stay for our visit to Pigeon Forge for five days. Very clean rooms. No complaints at all. We didn't use the pool, but it was fun just watching the kids having fun on the "Lazy River" pool. It looked like so much fun. Beautiful view of the river from the nice balcony that we had facing the north. It was a great location being right in the middle of most everything. It was a little pricey, but you get what you pay for.

Room Tip: Ones with a balcony facing the river.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Judy B,

Thank you for your kind words concerning our property in the Smokies! I'm elated to hear that you were able to have a relaxing time and we hope to see you again at our location.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay at this hotel. Staff was awesome.
Not overpriced. Room was huge with a large balcony. High end Courtyard.
Convenient to shopping areas and food places.
Starbucks located inside the hotel.
I will definitely stay here when I schedule my next trip to Pigeon Forge!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank kimberlyt522

Dear kimberly522,

I am grateful to read that you enjoyed your stay with us at our location in the heart of the Smokies! We are glad that we could be a convenient and accommodating location to ensure that you enjoyed your trip to the fullest. We hope that with the chance of you coming back to the area, that we see you again!