All reviews updated rooms sausage great place to stay truck parking breakfast bar waffles hot breakfast biscuits great room free breakfast would definitely stay here again very nice stay king bed nice breakfast next morning up to date after a long day
Reviewed 20 June 2017

We've been staying at this hotel for years. The location is roughly midway between Wake Forest NC and Memphis TN. Breaks up the drive perfectly. Have seen many changes over the years and always seem to be for the better. Clean updated rooms. My only complaint was that the well lit parking lot was difficult to keep from shining into our room.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

My husband and I stayed at this Best Western for one night based on previous good experiences with Best Western Hotels. It advertised remodeled rooms and hot breakfast. The room had been updated, yet the older core of the room was evident. The carpet was worn and fraying. The walls were paper thin and we could hear the people on the opposite side talking. The plumbing needed attention since the tub did not drain. The outside door handle was loose yet it would lock from inside. We brought these issues to the attention of the desk clerk who said she would have maintenance address these issues. The "hot" breakfast was nothing special, just the same breakfast fare you would get at any restaurant. Nothing at this location was terrible, yet nothing was exceptional either.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2017

This was very close to the highway, so very little extra travel time to our stay. I liked that is was just outside the mountains, so we stopped overnight & did not have to drive through the mountains at night. Very fast check-in & check-out. Nice breakfast, very well stocked. I would choose this again on our travels south.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

When you see a monster truck with no muffler pulling into the parking space next to yours at 11:00 at night and two guys with a 12-pack of Bud Light walking into a room room below yours, that's not a good sign. I didn't pay $100/night to put up with this.

Luckily, I didn't hear anything from them that night, but just the worry and perception that they may get loud and that this hotel attracts crazies and partiers kept me on edge. Needless to say I didn't get much sleep.

At $100+, I felt this hotel was poor value considering that the noise potential from loud, .obnoxious, and inconsiderate guests will always be there, especially on weekends. (When you pay that much, it usually keeps the riffraff out, but maybe it was just a case of four crazies each paying $25/night to share a room)

I expect more from a hotel at the level of a Best Western. If you are looking for peace and quiet, this is not the hotel for you. The potential to have bad neighbors is just too great.

Room tip: Ask for a room on the second floor. That way you don't have to put up with the ceiling creaking from partying & stomping around .
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Trip from TX to MA. Stayed 2nd night of trip here. Chose his location based on online reviews, location and price. Very good value. It had been recently redone. Room was very small, but clean and comfortable. We would stay here again