All reviews foot ceilings beautiful hotel the flying saucer lobby level glass ceiling beautiful lobby platinum member lower broadway favorite hotel floor room walking distance bridgestone arena the location is perfect valet parking light sleeper valet staff honky tonks
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I've stayed at Union Station a number of times. I love the staff, rooms and common areas. It also is in a great location within the city. And easy to get to from BNA (Nashville Airport). its worth every penny.

Room Tip: higher rooms have nice city views.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank jgolembiowski
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Loved staying in this historic old building that was once a train station.

Great location (less than 1 mile) from all the downtown attractions!

Train noises didn’t bother us. It’s part of the ambiance!

Would stay here again

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank DebbieInFla
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Had a pleasant stay here for a weekend trip for my bachelorette party. The hotel has an ornate lobby, nice decor and large bathrooms in the rooms. Breakfast at the restaurant was great. The hotel is quaint and location is excellent for going to Broadway for live music and restaurants and is also close to the Gulch.

Only recommendation for a better experience was that our rooms weren't ready at 4PM, which is standard check in, but the front desk acknowledged the inconvenience and offered us complementary drinks as consolation for delaying my group from getting into our rooms. Overall the service was nice and the management was attentive.

Room Tip: Rooms above lobby level have better views
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank KristenDA
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Superb hotel! The location is great. The architecture/history of the building is awesome! The room and service were outstanding. The staff provided outstanding service. The hotel was gracious in accommodating us when our flight was cancelled due the 4th Noreaster, resulting in our spending an extra 2 days! Thanks a bunch!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Dottie-WC
Reviewed 19 March 2018

My 3rd visit to Nashville and my 3rd stay at this GREAT hotel! Seth Gunter at the front desk helped me not only with my last minute reservation but also with a great room. Staff is great, breakfast was great, and hotel is GREAT. I'll be back.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business