All reviews waffle house and cracker barrel room was clean hard boiled eggs easy access free breakfast inns downtown
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We were pleased with the appearance of the room and the friendliness of the front desk staff- but there was a horrible musty odor- or even a sewage smell in our room. We had to wear shoes the entire time because the carpet was actually sticky. There were two giant flies and a couple gnats as well. We also found a used women’s shaver in the shower. The swimming pool was green and cloudy with very old/dirty patio furniture. We will be heading back through the area again in a couple of weeks... will be looking for other hotels in the area instead.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn Nashville South, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We really appreciate your recent stay and greatly value your feedback. It is alarming to hear about the odorous smell you experienced during your time at our property. Please accept our apologies for this unfortunate experience. Your feedback has been shared with our housekeeping team to ensure this is not a recurrence. We appreciate your business and vow to serve you much better in the future.

Danielle
LQ Customer Care

Reviewed 19 June 2018

This place is average all the way around. Staff didn't seem to care if we were there or not, not rude, just didn't seem over joyed to see us.
Rooms were clean, bathroom celling over tub need painting.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
0559LQGM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Nashville South, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Magicwam,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to see that you overall enjoyed your stay and we were able to meet your needs. I apologize for your staff friendliness concern, I will be sure to discuss this with my front desk team. I hope you enjoyed the area while you were in town. We appreciate your business and thank you again for staying with us!

Trudie B.
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Very old hotel. We checked in and the front desk was very prompt and nice. We rejected the room because smelled of chemicals used to cover the smell of years of smoking. The front desk was, again, very nice and cancelled our reservation.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Bagerfan551
0559LQGM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Nashville South, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

We are sorry our hotel did not meet your expectations. The team works very hard to provide an exceptional stay for all of our guests. Thank you for letting us know that the nonsmoking room smelled of smoke. It's unfortunate that some guests aren't considerate and smoke in the nonsmoking rooms. We have addressed the room with proper odor treatment. Thanks again for letting us know about the issue.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Don't stay here. We checked in, went to our room, and checked out after 10 minutes. There was hair in the bed under the covers. The toilet was dirty. There was hair in the tub and mold on the ceiling and shower curtain. This is an older location that has been repainted to look better. It appears to me, and I say this as a Police officer and Fire Investigator, to be the type of location where people can pay by the week and live there in order not to be homeless. There were people sitting on the sidewalk outside their rooms near dark drinking beer and smoking. It was obvious this was their 'home' and the sidewalk was their 'living room'. At best I would consider this a $29/night flea bag location for when you absolutely can't find anything better and don't want to sleep in your vehicle or keep driving. I would not advise anyone to take their family there. Parking area is small and you have to walk a long way to the rooms which all open to the exterior.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Scott C
0559LQGM, Manager at La Quinta Inn Nashville South, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear Scott,
Thank you for taking the time to complete and review. However, I am very disappointed to see the low rating in cleanliness of the room it is unacceptable. I have discussed this with our housekeeping team to ensure they understand the standard we uphold here at our facility. Again, we appreciate your business and thanks again for staying with us. Assistant General Mgr Trudie Bruce.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

The bathroom was covered in hair, from up top and down below. The toilet had urine in it and some sort of gross black stuff in it, there was someone's hair on the shower walls and counter. The pubic hair on the toilet and urine isn't shown due to the simple fact that it needed to be used before photos could be taken.
Don't stay here. We got it because it was cheap. It's worth exactly what we paid.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cbear327
0559LQGM, Manager at La Quinta Inn Nashville South, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Dear Cbear327,

Thank you for your feedback. I am truly sorry that you did not enjoy your stay and we were unable to meet your expectations. The cleanliness concerns you have mentioned are completely unacceptable and I have made sure to discuss this with my entire housekeeping team to ensure that they all completely understand that standard we uphold here at our facility. I hope you enjoyed the area while you were in town. We appreciate your business and thank you again for staying with us!

Trudie B.