Free cancellation until 26/07
US$278
US$266
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Suites Near Opryland(Nashville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$172
US$164
US$165
US$149
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

US$186
US$161
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

Hotel Preston(Nashville)
US$142
Sheraton Music City Hotel(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$151
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

US$226
US$194
Priceline
Reviews (1 314)
1 314 results
All reviewsfree shuttlefront deskwithin walking distancebreakfast staffwest endshuttle servicemile radiusnashville vanderbiltthe breakfast areafree breakfastdowntown areamusic rowoutdoor poolclean roomscentennial parkwould stay here againrestaurants and bars
8 - 13 of 1 314 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A little pricy for a one night stay but we really enjoyed our experience. Complimentary Pop Corn in the lobby, smiling faces greeting you, smooth check in and check out. Clean and comfortable. Free Shuttle was a plus!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
BNAVN, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville / Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for staying at Hampton Inn by Hilton Nashville/Vanderbilt and for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us, as well as our complimentary shuttle that will transport our guests anywhere within a 2 mile radius!

We truly look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First bad experience with Hilton (after about 35 stays at Hilton properties in the US). I had a prepaid / advance purchase reservation at this hotel, however, the hotel staff deleted it and tried to bill me again (at a higher rate) at checkout. When I spoke with the Hotel Managers the day of checkout, they would not believe me. Luckily, I saved my prepaid confirmation email. The staff Managers (Leslie / Dan) never apologized for this mistake. Oh did I mention they gave my room to another person mid-stay? Luckily nothing was stolen from my room. As a Hilton Gold Member, since the orginal resrevation was deleted and the other duplicate charge was ultimately refunded, I did not get the 18,000 + points I would have received for my 3 night stay. I am working with customer service to get my points I should have earned if the hotel staff did not make these errors. Still no apology from hotel for this error. Any other Hilton property would have took ownership of their mistakes.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

I want to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor and for also emailing us a detailed description of your experience.

I must state for the record that this particular situation was handled with the upmost professional care and courtesy; regrettably this was not reciprocated and my team endured a profanity-laced tirade that was nothing short of disrespectful. In addition, this guest was refunded for the difference and reservation error. With that said, I am terribly apologetic at what transpired.

I hope we will have another opportunity to restore your confidence in the near future and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

visit my family . great walking location to downtown, downton nashville have some great resturant, and their famous hot chicken. uber ride to the glutch were easy about $8.00 per ride. hanpton shuttle ride will take u within 2 mile radius that include downtown, glutch and the music row

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
BNAVN, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville / Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Greetings from the Hampton Inn by Hilton Nashville/Vanderbilt!

On behalf of my team – I would like to sincerely thank you for your time, business and detailed review of your experience. We appreciate your kind words regarding your stay, centralized location and recommendation on restaurants in walking distance. We’re pleased to read that your stay was certainly pleasurable.

We hope to welcome you again should your travel plans bring you back to Music City!

In the Spirt of Hospitality,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Well-located for both enjoying this vibrant city and retiring to a restful home away from the noise. The free shuttle service provides ready access to the downtown music venues or other locations within 2 miles of the hotel. The hardworking men who drive these vans were responsive and unfailingly courteous. There are also about a half dozen interesting restaurants within a walkable 2 blocks. Our room was clean and well maintained. We enjoyed both the breakfast and the kind women who kept the buffet well-stocked even in busy times. The small touches of popcorn and lemon water in the lobby were appreciated. This Hampton Inn is starting to show a little ware but is obviously well-managed and to be recommended.

Room Tip: Our top floor room was very quiet and the elevators are fast.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
BNAVN, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville / Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Nashville/Vanderbilt. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the hotel, centralized location, amenities and the fantastic service from our staff. We truly look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nicely located Hampton Inn. Décor a bit dark but with outdoor pool and free shuttle to the happening downtown (1.5m walkable if under 90 degrees) makes this a nice choice among the many hotel choices. Plenty of restaurants/bars in the hotel neighborhood if not want to go back downtown for dinner.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at Hampton Inn by Hilton Nashville/Vanderbilt and for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and our complimentary amenities such as our shuttle van.

We truly look forward to welcoming you back again soon.