All reviews room was clean powdered donuts mini fridge and microwave budget hotel continental breakfast one night stay close to downtown airplane freeway midnight uber broadway
Reviewed 17 June 2018

Well I got food poisoning and wasn't able to make the trip or stay at your hotel.
When I tried to cancel my reservation I discovered I had booked the room through
an agency and was not able to cancel. I tried very hard to book directly through you
but I guess I didn't. Thing is I plan on making the trip this coming week end. Any chance
you could help me out with this?

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
abvisouthnashville1, Hotel Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Nashville/South, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from the ABVI Nashville.
It would be better if you can contact us through call to confirm through the agency.
We have requested the reservation staff to just check and cooperate.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

We were a little disappointed with the hotel. It was very tired and had some meintanence issues. The service was very good however. And the continental breakfast wasn’t too bad with fresh muffins and cinnamon buns.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello Guest,

Thanks for the feedback.
We shall definitely work on your observations.
You can expect a further improved stay next time.
Visit us again soon.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Our usual budget hotel was booked, so we tried this one. Comfortable enough and clean if not fancy. The planes were noisy early in the evening but there is a quiet time at night, so they didn't interfere with sleep. As noted by others, the neighborhood and appearance seem a little sketchy, but leaving in the early morning we realized most of the people staying there were just working folks looking for a safe night's rest at a reasonable price, same as we were.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank tnknitter
abvisouthnashville1, Hotel Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Nashville/South, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Guest,

We appreciate and thank you for your kind feedback, which indicates to us that we’re on the right track in meeting guest needs and exceeding expectations. Specifically, we’re pleased that you liked clean and comfortable accommodations and quiet nights. It’s our pleasure to serve you – and we want to invite you to stay with us again. We look forward to doing a great job for you again.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Clean room, nice comfortable bed, hot water, microwave, fridge. Area is a little sketchy but but never felt unsafe. Nicer rooms than outside portrays. For $89 at last minute can’t complain when hotels in Nashville are pretty expensive.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
abvisouthnashville1, Hotel Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Nashville/South, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Your positive feedback is important to us and shows us that we’re on the right track toward satisfying every guest, every day. I’m especially pleased that our clean rooms, comfortable beds and more contributed to the pleasantness of your stay. I apologize that the area didn’t impress you and that you felt the property lacks curb appeal. We take serving guests seriously and appreciate your kind and candid comments. We’ll be here for you when you need to stay in the area again and look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

This was my first trip to Nashville, and had an amazing time. The room was super clean and comfortable. Staff are very friendly. The location was perfect. Restaurants within walking distance. Minutes to wherever you want to go. I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Stephanie B
abvisouthnashville1, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Nashville/South, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear you find our hotel staff very friendly and had amazing time at our clean and comfortable room.

We look forward to welcoming you back real soon at our conveniently located hotel!

Sincerely