“Fast, but profoundly mediocre.”

La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #1 528 of 2 235 Restaurants in Nashville
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I had the chicken enchiladas. They were served quickly and the service was polite, but they weren’t very good. I felt like the refried beans that came with them had been scooped from a large can (shoveled might be a better word). The “cheese” on top was *liquid* and NOT because it was melted. I think it was squirted on like ketchup.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I only ordered one beer at the bar. I had a slight delay, so I only had time for one. Bar staff was bitter. This is an airport. People only need one beer when time permits. I tipped you over 20%, please don’t be rude to me.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Airports have never been known for gourmet food. But many have been stepping it up and n the past few years.

Hacienda reflects the upward trend.

Well decorated with exceptional service and reasonably good Mexican food - this is a spot I don’t hesitate to recommend. Sporting a bar with COLD beer and a moderate menu, it’s a comfortable layover option!

Reviewed 30 May 2018

We ate breakfast here before our flight home. Our server Jim, was definitely the best part of our experience. We think that he missed his calling as a stand-up comedian. The food was your average airport food, which we have all learned to expect, but the service can make or break an experience, and Jim was the star of ours.

1  Thank JSR_Adventures
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

This is a good option and very good compared to most other airport options.
This is on the A concourse at BNA.
Nice servers.