“Hidden Gem”
other travellers have booked this property
Studio queen bed. Icomfort with adjustable head and foot frame.
Sitting area and dining area with electric fireplace.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Studio queen bed. Icomfort with adjustable head and foot frame.
Sitting area and dining area with electric fireplace.
Sitting area.
Microwave and coffee pot.
Flat screen tv and desk.
Full kitchen with 2 eye stovetop.
Kitchen view.
2 eye stovetop.
Laundry view.  Full washer and dryer.
Bed view.
Full room view.
A different angle view.
Full apartment view.
Bathroom with tub and flat screen tv.
Shower also.
Shower view.
Private entrance of apartment.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

San Antonio, Texas
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 26 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

I was in town to visit friends and just needed a nice place to stay. I couldn't have asked for better accommodations from a 5 star hotel. The location was convenient to many restaurants, ample parking and the apartment itself was beautifully decorated with everything one would need for a comfortable stay. From the moment you walk in there's a gift basket with snacks, waters in the refrigerator and even bath salts for the very relaxing claw foot tub! The bed was so comfortable and the neighborhood quiet which equaled a great nights sleep.
What more could a girl ask for....If I return to the area, I will definitely stay here again!

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
27 Mar 2016
Thanks Laura, service with excellence is our motto! We would love to have you back.
Lindsey B
“Privite Weekend Getaway!”
Reviewed 14 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

This place was perfect for our needs.
We need a private space with great parking and kitchen and bath and this place nailed it
The bed was so comfortable! Best sleep I've had in a while.
The TV and cable was great, and I was greeted with a sweet welcome note.
I loved the bathtub, that was a great feature.
Some noise at times from the other guest but it was minor and didn't interrupt us at all.
They did a great job with this rental space, I cant wait to come back!
Great parking and close to everything, even though it rained the entire trip so we just stayed in.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The bed and bathtub
Liked least: I wish they had on demand movies but that the only complaint I can come up with
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
15 Mar 2016
Thanks Lindsey, it was a pleasure to have you. I wish you had let us know about the noise, we do our very best to ensure all guests are accommodated and certainly would have addressed it. Glad you enjoyed the bed (it does sleep great) and the tub (my favorite). Thanks for the feedback, it certainly helps us to continue improving upon the rental service.
Lauren R
Jonesboro, Arkansas
“Little Slice of Writer's Heaven”
Reviewed 19 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

Perfect space for people needing a little getaway. We were greeted with warm welcomes from Angela (precious girl), a gift basket on the bed, and snacks in the fridge! We didn't want to leave! The owners are fabulous people who went above and beyond to get us whatever we needed... We WILL BE returning soon! If you choose this place, you won't be choosing wrong!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: All of it!
Liked least: That I had to leave it...
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
30 Nov 2015
Thanks so much for your kind words, you are welcome to come back anytime.
Kindness...
New Jersey
“Great stay during business trip.”
Reviewed 13 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

I rented this cozy little place while on business in Nashville, TN and wow was I pleasantly surprised. I am the owner of a kids spaz and decorating is a passion of mine. This place was really decorated nicely, very clean and looked just as advertised (that's important as I have visited ones that do not)! It had everything we needed and the bed was very comfy. If ever in Nashville again, I'd come back for sure.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Very clean!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
14 Nov 2015
Thanks, we go out of our way to pay attention to the small details and glad to see you noticed and enjoyed them.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$125
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing