Reviews (2 073)
2 073 results
1 306
1 306
All reviews great location country music hall of fame johnny cash museum within walking distance nashville downtown free breakfast broadway street live music bridgestone arena two blocks music city center construction noise nissan stadium parking garage sitting area would definitely stay here again great place to stay
153 - 158 of 2 073 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This is a nice hotel but I would not recommend if you are adamant about getting a good night's sleep. There was constant noise during the night, including sirens and early morning construction noise.. This is probably not unique to this downtown hotel but is noteworthy.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Victoria W, General Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear 18sherib,

I appreciate the need to get a good night's sleep. We know how important it is to our guests to sleep well and we do try to help drown out the outside world by providing white noise machines. Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay. I am happy to see that overall you enjoyed your stay.

Regards

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Excellent location to walk to most everything. Nice hotel, large rooms, basically a suite without the upgrade charge. Staff very helpful and friendly. Will definitely give Hyatt priority on future travel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Cherlindy

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel! I am so happy that you enjoyed our friendly service and spacious guest rooms at the Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown. We'd love to welcome you back!

Cheers,

Reviewed 28 June 2018

The one thing that stuck me about this hotel was how nice everyone was that worked there. From when I first walked in to when I left. The best thing to do is list the pros and cons.
NINE PROS
Very easy check in, no aggravation at all
Very clean good sized room
They honored the do not disturb sign
They have a restaurant in the hotel that is open 24 hours
They have internet access in the lobby (entire computers not just wifi access)
Very nice people working there
Good location
Very good temperature control in the rooms. No matter what temperature you select, your room will be that temperature within 5 to 10 minutes.
Excellent breakfast buffet (except for the clean up person who bothers the guests every two minutes because she appears to be fishing for a tip. She should be coached to not bother people until they are done eating).
TWO CONS
Because of the way the sinks are designed, the bathroom mirror is like 4 feet from where you stand to look into it. Shaving from a distance of 4 feet from the mirror is more difficult than it sounds. For females putting on make up I would imagine this is a big drawback
When I asked them to call me a cab to get the airport after I checked out, the bell hop in the front of the building brought me to a cab that was already parked in the front of the hotel only to find it locked with no driver inside. After about 10 minutes I walked (with my suitcase) to the hotel around the corner and had a cab in two minutes. The bell hop shouldn't let cabbies park and lock their cabs in front of the hotel while leaving it unattended. It make the hotel look like they lost control of what is going on and leaves the guest waiting in the hot sun for a driver that can return whenever he feels like it.

I rated them five stars because the pros far outweighed the cons.

Room Tip: High up away from the noise
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank cpabob

Cpabob,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on our hotel! WOW 5 stars! I am delighted that overall you enjoyed your stay with us. I do appreciate the candid feedback. We will take your comments to heart and work to make improvements.

Thank you!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Great location. Within walking distance of all downtown attractions. Beds were very comfortable, staff was friendly and helpful, and the overall cleanliness was great. The hotel was very quiet at night and sleep quality was good.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Catherine B

WOW - thank you so very much for taking the time to share such a great experience at the Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown. Our team works hard to live a mission of friendly service and a clean well maintained hotel. We are so thrilled you enjoyed your time with us.

Thank you!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We had a double queen suite, which gave us plenty of room for our family of four. The hotel was close to restaurants and attractions, but quite. We could walk and not have to worry with parking. Overall we had a great experience.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Victoria W, General Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear Texasfamilyof42018,

I am so happy that y'all enjoyed our spacious guest rooms! I agree with you - we are just a short walk to anything you might want to do in downtown Nashvillle. I am so thrilled you took the time to comment on your stay. Thank you!

Regards,