“Food is good, could use decent employees”
Review of Two Boots

Two Boots
Ranked #454 of 2 151 Restaurants in Nashville
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Ordered ahead (frequent visitors), posted prices not honored. We were told “can’t trust those prices” and “if you don’t want to pay it we’ll throw it away” Class act guys.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant was exactly what I was expecting. They advertise New York-style pizza, so I was looking for it to be thin and greasy. Bingo! If you are a fan of this style, I'm sure you'll eat this place up. I was really just visiting to pay respects to an old shop that used to be in this space (Great Escape). The pizza was fine; it's just not my favorite style.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Ordered the chicken parm sub, took a while but that's ok. The chicken was rubbery and tough at the same time. Absolutely no flavor. Pizza is always on point though

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Wow. Truly no words. We come here regularly and ordered soft drinks with our meal. After we got that we saw the soft drinks we preferred were out of order. When we asked for a refund the manager Thomas said we couldn't get one and should have checked for the drink before we ordered. He was so rude and I'm so sad that I can't return to one of my favorite pizza places in nashville. He was rude and very sarcastic as we departed and complained. Just so sad as this is a place we loved and enjoyed.

1  Thank jtp1994
Reviewed 19 November 2017

In need of some late night food - this met the need. For $5 you get a decent slice of pizza. Not great - but good enough. Good variety. Good service. Didn't have to wait long.