Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt
Reviews (1 884)
1 884 results
1 440
1 440
All reviewsron sandiferfree shuttlebreakfast and dinnerfull size fridgecentennial parkgreat hotelshuttle servicemile radiuswest endcomplimentary breakfastwithin milesfront desk staffevening receptioni highly recommend this hotelliving roomhome away from homedefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
18 - 23 of 1 884 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We spent one night here. We had intended to spend 3 nights here but the kids decided they wanted to go to Gatlinburg again so we only spent the night our flight landed. We parked in the tight parking ramp and went upstairs. Once we got up to our room we were glad we hadn't booked more than one night here. The room was very small even for our family of 2 adults and 3 kids. As we looked outside our view was of the front entryway. This is where the kids watched an employee get arrested. Obviously this is out of the control of the hotel but it made the kids a little nervous. The pool area was nice and the pool was warm. There is not a hot tub if that is important.

Breakfast was the typical hotel breakfast. The hotel was clean but the room was way too small for the price paid and for an extended stay.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Matt W, Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear casey101, Thank you for providing feedback about your recent stay. However, I feel you may have the wrong property. You mention an associate being arrested during your stay. We have never had one of our employees arrested here at the hotel. I wonder if you potentially have us mixed up with an other property in the area. I have reached out to you personally to try and get some more info from you. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Pleasantly surprised with this Homewood Suites! Staff was fabulous, breakfast and evening cocktail hour were great, shuttle accommodations were A+, and location near Vanderbilt was perfect for us. Will definitely stay here again if we are in the area. Thanks!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Matt W, Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear mcan1004, I am so glad to see you enjoyed your experience in Nashville with us. I am so happy to see my staff took such good care of you during your stay. I will make sure to share with my food and beverage team how much you enjoyed their daily offerings. We look forward to having you back again in the near future. Please contact us so we can get you the best possible rate on your next stay. Thank you again for staying with us, have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great place to visit! Staff was very helpful and friendly. We stayed 3/26/18 I was babysitting my 2 year old granddaughter. She started to cry so we went for a walk to the lobby to see if we could buy some milk in the convenience store, no milk. Louis asked if he could help. He was so nice! He offered to get her some milk from the kitchen. Problem solved, happy child, grateful grandma! Thank you Louis!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Cobrajane, I want to take an opportunity to thank you for the kind words about your recent stay with us. I am so glad my staff went above and beyond for you and your granddaughter. I sure hope you will come back and visit with us again in the near future. Please contact us directly so we can get you booked for your next stay! Thank you again for staying with us, I hope you have a wonderful day!

AGM Homewood Suites Nashville vandervilt

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We spent three nights here for LSU - Vandy baseball and it was "all good". The location is great relative to Vandy and a multitude of restaurants. Shuttle service is available within two miles, which covers downtown/Lower Broadway. Luggage was stored for both our early arrival and late departure. Rooms are clean and quiet. Gym is nice. TVs include SEC Network, which is a must in the south. It has plenty elevators, so there are never waits. Fresh coffee and water were always out (and I'll admit we snacked on peanut butter!). Shout out to Joshua for fixing a printer for me and comping us on an Uber trip after a bachelorette party filled the shuttle. We'll be back for LSU -Vandy football or an SEC hoops tourney down the road.

1  Thank LSUGoose

Dear LSUGoose, I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for the kind words about your recent stay with us. I am so glad you all had such a good time going across the street for some baseball. I will make sure to give Joshua a commendation for going above and beyond for you during your stay. We look forward to having you back again soon. Please reach out to us directly so we can get you the best possible rate on your next stay. Thank you again for staying with us, I hope you have a wonderful day! Geaux Tigers!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The staff at this hotel are so friendly and helpful. We arrived very early on a Friday and stowed our luggage and were notified via phone call that our room was ready early a few hours later. The rooms are modern, spacious, and clean and the water pressure was great in the shower. We had a kitchenette and full size refrigerator which was nice for stowing water and Powerade, and the beds were comfortable. The continental breakfast was pretty standard but had more options than a typical hotel and the main dining and commons area next to the lobby are very nice with various seating options. I would definitely recommend this hotel as it is still close to downtown Nashville and the Gulch neighborhoods and the staff is incredibly helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Emily T, I just wanted to say thank you for the kind words about your recent stay. I am so glad you had such a great time here in Music City with us. It looks like you got to enjoy everything that our hotel has to offer. We certainly hope we can have you back again to join us in the near future. Please reach out to us if you need any assistance with a future reservation. It will be our pleasure to help you. Thank you again for staying with us and for the nice feedback. I hope you have a wonderful day!