““Hole in the Wall” small eatery”
Review of Oscar's Taco Shop

Oscar's Taco Shop
Ranked #256 of 2 200 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: New location in downtown Nashville.
Description: New location in downtown Nashville.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wife, 3 granddaughters, and I stumbled into this very small Mexican eatery. Seats only a few people - takeouts are their largest business. Chicken taco and ground beef taco were excellent. Best item was the guacamole dip - absolutely fantastic. The only downside to the meal was the sauces served on the side came without any warning. The red sauce was extremely hot and not enjoyed by us. So small we felt we had to eat hurriedly to let others sit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The best tacos in downtown Nashville by a long shot.! We love how fresh everything is and the house made corn tortillas are to die for. They also offer great breakfast burritos that are cheap and delicious. Great salsas as well.

1  Thank Richard T
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

It was pretty good. Several options. It was always busy with folks coming in to eat. Generous portions and friendly staff.

1  Thank AnnaMichael12345
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

There's a lot of good reviews but if you're used to good food listen to me. Certainly not worth the wait!! If there's a line move on. Good but not great. Not a lot of flavor. Carne asada, fish and shrimp were just okay. Chips and salsa good.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

There is a trainee working as a cashier and I requested that the three burritos that I ordered for take out be cut into 3 pieces each. Rude supervisor said that they cannot do that and they can only cut it into two pieces. I told her not to cut it as I will just do it myself. I do not understand what the big deal is. Shame, cuz it was my third visit to this store in 3 days. Last time I will patronize this place. Good food but but customer service must improve

2  Thank Juliet V