“Excellent find”

Five Points Pizza
Ranked #6 of 2 198 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Slingin' NY Style Pizza in East Nashville. Lunch, Dinner, Late Night.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The food was amazing. We got a Veggie Stromboli, caprese salad, garlic salad and garlic knots. Everything was excellent! Fast, friendly, and fresh. The only drawback was paying $5 to park in the back lot. Locals probably know of better places to park but if you are from out of town you might want to hunt for a free spot. The place is a hotspot. It was super crowded when we got there around 6:30 pm. We literally got the last seat. It would have been worth the wait though.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

An odd place for a business meeting, but after the meal I knew why my associate chose it. The garlic knots were scrumptious. The pizza was one of the best I’ve had in sometime. Amazing crust, and I normally do not eat too much of the crust at other pizza places. I was really surprised for such a trendy but quirky place. The servers were all smiling and having fun. I’m glad we ate there. I would do it again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Five points neighborhood has so many cool spots w/great food & nice vibes! This pizza hit the spot last night after a day of day drinking through Nashville :-) Wanted a quick, simple bite & this spot was perfect! Pizza was delicious, nice thin crust w/good sauce & just cheesy enough. Service was delightful as well, the hostess Meghan was a sweet pea, called us when our table was ready so you could go grab a beverage elsewhere while you waited for a seat!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I recently visited the long awaited new Five Points Pizza near our home in west Nashville with a friend. While the pizza is really good, just like in east Nashville, the newly built space is very “industrial” - not at all warm like the other space. The worst part of our dining experience was how incredibly loud the restaurant was. Concrete floors and high ceilings, without anything to absorb sound, makes it nearly impossible to hear the person across the table. So you end up with everyone yelling at each other. By the time we left, my ears literally hurt. All this said, we will still buy pizza from Five Points, we’ll just take it home from now on.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Five points pizza has a great hometown feel, it’s very relaxed and you’ll be glad you decided to stop by. The prices are very reasonable, but there is no sacrifice on the quality of food. We had the garlic knots and a 14in cheese along with a couple local beers. We absolutely love the place and I would recommend it to my worst enemy. Please check this place out.