“A beer stop....”
Review of City Tap House

City Tap House
Reserve with OpenTable
City Tap House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #397 of 2 200 Restaurants in Nashville
Price range: US$25 - US$45
Description: City Tap is an elevated American pub, sourcing the best local, regional and global craft beer brands. Featuring an open layout, a full bar, and scratch kitchen. Our cuisine is approachable and fun updates on pub classic, built for communal dining. Ideal for casual brunch and lunch, corporate happy hours, large private events & gamewatches.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just stopped for a couple of beers after a walk around Nashville. Beer ok, service ok. Liked the screens of quotes......

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Each visit we went before a concert downtown. The beer and cocktails menu is extensive and awesome. The first time we ate in the bar area. Our service was great and everyone enjoyed their food. I had the mussels Abigail. They were great the first time. This past visit the bread that was served with them was over toasted. Really hard. The mussels were almost as tasty as first time. Our server the second time was not nearly as attentive which was unfortunate. Ordered the mini cheesecakes for dessert and because they were out of the ricotta fritters. The cheesecakes seemed good but something I could get at a wholesale store. Yummy but not really made in the restaurant. I could be wrong. My biggest observation from first to second visit is service, I love the variety in the menu and the atmosphere is cool. However when you are being taken care of ... it gets disappointing. So if we go again, we will probably sit in bar area in hopes it was as good as the first visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The menu was scattered and unfocused, 1/2 the menu was just alcohol. I am not sure if this was a brew house or an upscale restaurant. It left me very confused, televisions on the wall with sports playing said sports bar.

The entrees were served as an upscale restaurant but that was not the surroundings.

The chicken I was served was absolutely horrible and it tasted as it was old, maybe even from the day before. I wondered if it was not spoiled but decided it was just old. Some of it was done and some seemed not so done. I ate only part of it.

Lots of good reviews but my experience was awful. My friends had the tacos and thought they were just being served appetizers.

I don’t recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

We live in the building that this restaurant is in so we've eaten here often. Great service and food. We love the Veggie Burger, the pastas and flatbreads. Great selection of beers and craft cocktails. Good place to have drinks and snacks at the bar too.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Went there for Sunday Brunch Menu. The service, food and atmosphere were great. The three of us each had a different entrée and share bits. Each was great and you had more than enough food. Our server took good care of us and was very attentive during the whole meal. The host and a manager stopped by our table to ensure everything was going well. Such attention to detail!