“Good space and great views. Loved the pool and...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
HONORIA1
London, United Kingdom
“Good space and great views. Loved the pool and sleep quality.”
Reviewed 17 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Location was great ..a couple of mins walk to Ryman, hall of fame x 2, broadway etc.
The pool and coffee on 7th floor was nicely done and I enjoyed swimming up there.
We had a two bed on 14th floor. Aircon was noisy but worked. Nice kitchen with dishwasher capsules, washing up liquid, kitchen roll, coffee etc. I’d have liked a chopping board and a frying pan. I did ask but was told didn’t have. I managed.
Beds are linens are v comfortable, good size and clean. Bathrooms were a tad Spartan but lots of hot water. One room had a bath en suite and other had a walk in shower. We had a balcony which we used for getting our towels, bath mats and swimming stuff dry!
Nice staff on reception and very helpful. No issues there. I had a small run in with the towel lady by the pool who wouldn’t let me take two towels. Petty and annoying.

I did a small supermarket order in advance although there is a Walgreens opposite.

I’d recommend this place as it’s comfortable and a nice place to come back to at the end of a hot day sightseeing.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
jamiekana...
Calgary, Canada
“amazing!”
Reviewed 15 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

great amenities, I was so happy that the pool was open because when i spoke with the agent on the online chat service a week prior to my arrival she said it wouldn't be. The only thing that would've made it better is a daily maid service.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jacquelyn...
“PRIME SPOT”
Reviewed 3 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Our group rented 3. Two bedroom condos in this beautiful Stay Alfred 505 complex. Everything was fresh and new. We particularly liked the large glass windows showing us the beautiful city of Nashville. This property is located perfectly and we were able to wslk quickly to many area attractions

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing