“First Visit to Sindoore”

Sindoore - Indian By Nature
Ranked #256 of 2 324 Restaurants in Nashville
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Description: A Locally owned business striving to bring the Authentic Indian Cuisine from the various nooks and corners of the Beautiful Country - India. Made from scratch, all our menu items are specially selected and served with unbeatable Southern Hospitality. Our diverse team is ready to serve Nashville some spices and sauces that have never ever been tasted before. Come Join us in Celebrating the Cuisine of India.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent restaurant. Service was great and food was fantastic!! Even my 3 year old grandson is a fan! We all loved the food.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I stumbled upon this local establishment while in Nashville. I was pleasantly surprised by the ambience and the fact that everything is authentic and made from scratch. I started out with the Pav Vada and then chose Bryiani with Lamb for my entrée...extra spicy of course! The portions were generous and the food was full of flavor and cooked to perfection. It’s obvious the staff and kitchen go the extra mile in their attention to detail, so you’re guaranteed a memorable dining experience. Make sure you give them a try if you’re in the area.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Sindoore is a small and elegant Indian restaurant in the Donelson/airport area. Everything we tried was delicious. The service was very good as well. Parking is easy in a lot and prices are reasonable. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We often seek out Indian restaurants as we travel and this was a good find. The veg dishes on the buffet and the hot naan brought to our table were all delicious. This restaurant was a good find and I recommend it.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Great Buffet! Great Variety that changes daily! Great Location with ample parking and an excellent atmosphere! My NEW favorite restaurant!