“Wonderful Food and Ambiance!”
Review of The Diner

The Diner
Ranked #326 of 2 235 Restaurants in Nashville
Reviewed 28 June 2018

When you think of a "Diner" this is not what you normally picture in your mind. This place is 6 stories of "yummy!" We ate on the 4th floor, which is covered but like eating on a balcony. It has hanging lights but the side is open and the wonderful breeze brought in smells of wood smoke and BBQ. I had Chilean Sea Bass, which was AWESOME! Everyone in my group loved this restaurant and I suggested it to complete strangers I overheard looking for a place for lunch.
I do, however, strongly suggest reservations.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

The service was excellent and so was the food and the view from the second floor. I picked this spot because it was near my hotel and expected it to be like a regular diner. I think a more accurate description is a restaurant that calls itself a diner. TIP-Sit near a window and watch the people go by, great spot for people watching. If I lived in Nashville, I would be a regular at this place.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Being from Wisconsin and up at 230am to catch flight into Nashville... we were ready for a beer around 830am. This was the only place serving booze that early.. ended up staying for 2 hours on the main floor.

Decent atmosphere, very friendly staff especially the bartender Megan(I think)

Average prices for area. Didn't eat but all food we saw looked great!

We shall return!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We had lunch here: the fish taco's and Turkey sandwich. Both were nice. staff is friendly. Very busy place.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This was recommended to me by a friend and it was fantastic! It is open very late and was a great place to get a lay night snack!