“Sober Mule cafe”

The Sober Mule Cafe
Ranked #48 of 155 Restaurants in Mornington
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff and helpful. Food was brillant valve for money and great hot chocolate, blanket provided for outside dinners also dog friendly

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Bought coffees here a while ago and had a peak at there menu and was happy with what i saw, so my wife and I went back for lunch and it was very nice

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff,and the food was outstanding,modern decor very pleasant surroundings and the coffee was brilliant

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Ordered coffee here and it was the worst coffee I have ever tried to drink. It was weak, had a weird aftertaste and made me question if it was coffee at all. I was very disappointed, as was my companion, in the strange brew we were presented with. We were unable to finish the coffee as it was so, so, disgusting.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Don’t get me wrong, I really like this place for breakfast and we go there often - but this one morning I asked for bacon and eggs with the bacon cooked crispy, I was told there would be an additional charge for crispy bacon - not overly happy about that, but was prepared to pay what l thought would be $1 max.

I was shocked to find I was charged an additional $4 on top of my meal price, for crispy bacon! So disappointed at the blatant money grab.

I will go back but I won’t ever deviate from the menu

2  Thank Derry C