Lowest prices for your stay
US$79
US$65
Agoda.comUS$64
WyndhamUS$65
Lol.travelUS$79
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 December 2020 via mobile

My stay was quite nice. They staff and employees are very friendly. Rooms were cozy and accomodations were made upon request. Overall I'm satisfied with my stay. Will definitely return in the near future.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 December 2020

This place was very clean had newer beds slept like a baby staff is very friendly it makes you feel at home here .. Great location near the mall and a bunch of different places to eat. If you want newer beds and friendly staff this is the place

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 November 2020

Booked from TripAdvisor the rooms are much better than what it shows on pictures. comfortable sleep. Clean rooms but NO BREAKFAST due to COVID. I would stop by again just because it's only $60.00 a night.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 3 November 2020

I assumed all the rooms were non smoking. The young girl in charged never asked me. But I always get non smoking rooms wherever I go. It was a dirty room as well. Refrigerator was noisy all night!! I took picture of the dirty room and bathroom as well.

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 28 August 2020

Signage directing travelers to the motel from I-81 is very good. However, it's a long drive to get to the motel, and it is not worth the drive. The motel is generally unkempt, and services are marginal. Travelers on I-81 will do well to research and find another, more accessible motel at another exit. There are few amenities proximate to the motel, so travelers will need to do additional driving to get food, supplies, etc. I would not stay at this motel again, and would not recommend it to others.

Date of stay: July 2020