All reviews yarra valley great hosts old world charm room was large maroondah highway nothing is too much trouble comfortable bed modern facilities two nights home cooked meal family run relaxing stay no issues top spot mini bar easy parking handy location
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed a week here for work in the area. Great spot to base yourself for a trip to many locations in the Dandenongs Yarra Valley and beyond.
I ate all my meals here in my large and very warm and comfortable room or in the restaurant.
All the meals were delicious and nothing was too much trouble. Really Nice when on business to have a home cooked meal. I will return here again.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 April 2018

Lovely colonial style building with loads of character. Run by a lovely family who made us feel very welcome. We were too busy to eat there but did sample some of Robs freshly baked sour dough bread which was amazing. Will definitely stay again next time we are in the area.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank obe1000
Reviewed 10 April 2018

My daughter and I stayed here while attending a wedding at Yarra Valley. WOW, great room, fabulously clean and incredible hosts that were super friendly and helpful. We had a room that had a queen and a single bed and it was super spacious.

Room tip: You are on the Maroondah Highway but we slept so well we didnt hear the traffic at all.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2018

Great rooms really large and well laid out with own good sized balcony. Rooms very clean and well appointed. Great parking on site out the back door. Great breakfast delivered to the room and served on the balcony.Delightful hosts Rob and Renee couldn't be more helpful. Would stay here again if the need arises.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Great hosts. Very friendly. Made to feel so welcome. Fabulous room with wonderful ambience. Had a great cooked breakfast in a very pleasant dining room breakfast available in your room if requested. Highly recommend this place to stay.
Great location. Very quiet. Easy parking.

Date of stay: February 2018