“Schnitzel with a view”

Cuisines: German
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Manly
Description: Overlooking stunning Manly Cove, Bavarian Bier Cafe Manly Wharf features large tables and spaces set aside for birthdays, celebrations and corporate functions, plus a cosy fireplace for the colder months. Along with fabulous modern fare, there are 10 draught Bavarian Biers on tap and 10 imported Bavarian Biers available by the bottle. It's the ideal place to sit back and relax with a stein and catch up with friends, family and colleagues as you take in the beautiful surrounds.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went for a late lunch/early dinner. The Schnitzel did not disappoint, the beer was good, and the view of Manly Wharf with the sun set was great.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I visited this bar recently for dinner and a few beers. I large Snitz I had was cooked to perfection and they had a huge range of beers to select from. The service was great and the view and location outstanding.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I reccomend this place if your are keen to have a few drinks prior to going out for dinner or even having dinner here looks good too

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It doesn’t get much better than this a clear warm winters day by the water with a good beer, the food is good pub food good serving we had the fish.
We sat in the corner overlooking the water and watched the world go by happy hour between 4 and6 is good value the pale ale is good. Next time we are in manly we will stop on for a beer or two

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Spent a week in Manly Beach, Australia in March. Every time I took the ferry back from Sydney to Manly, I would swing by the Bavarian to have a beer. Loved this place. Totally laid back. Excellent beer, And great views of the bay. I could sit there for hours and relax with no one bothering me. I watched the surf competition from the Gold Coast on one of their large televisions which was great. Just a really nice place to chill after a long day of site seeing. I didn't order food, but other people's plates looked good! Definitely check it out!