All reviewsnovotel sydneybuffet breakfastbusiness tripbalcony roomfollowing morninggood sizethe room was nicecar parkblue mountainsshuttle busbusiness parkstayed nightscomfortable bedreception staffcomfortable stayout of the wayplenty of parking
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Have stayed here twice recently for business. Rooms are quite comfortable and well equipped, however the fittings and furnishings are rather tired.
Most recent room had stains on the carpet and lamp shades, cracked tiles and rather dirty grout in the shower..
Overall facilities were good and service excellent.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
NovotelSydneyNorwest, Front Office Manager at Novotel Sydney Norwest, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Stewie357,

Thankyou for taking the time to review our hotel. Thankyou for raising certain issues that will be passed onto the relevant teams to ensure we are always serving our guests to the highest standard. I do apologise that the hotel seemed tired, but with great feedback like this we will work to better our facilities.

Thankyou again for your review of our hotel!

Reviewed 2 June 2018

We have stayed at the Novotel Norwest several times over the past couple of years, as it's a halfway(ish) point between Sydney airport and our home further up the coast. We have always felt welcomed by all the staff and this occasion was no different.
Our room with balcony, was clean and comfortable and our bathroom appeared to have recently undergone a renovation.
The buffet breakfast was, as always, excellent with food being replenished often. It's easy to see why locals visit this hotel for breakfast on the weekends. The breakfast staff are without a doubt the friendliest, most efficient ladies we have come across.
We look forward to staying here again on our next visit to "the big smoke".

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Fernsie
NovotelSydneyNorwest, Front Office Manager at Novotel Sydney Norwest, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear Fernsie,

Thankyou again for taking the time to review our hotel, it is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback which we can use to improve the quality of our services and facilities. It makes me very glad to hear that our staff are going above and beyond to make you feel welcome! I will pass on your wonderful message to our team to ensure we are keeping our standards high.

Thankyou once again for your wonderful words, we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

I’m currently in Baulkham Hills for training, from the moment I have arrived I have felt so welcomed and looked after! Parisa is a stand out from reception going above and beyond even when heavily pregnant! Also Anthony in the shuttle bus is so friendly and accommodating, always on time, the free shuttle bus to the business centre is such an amazing service! Also all the food has been yummy! Thank you! I’m loving my stay!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
NovotelSydneyNorwest, Front Office Manager at Novotel Sydney Norwest, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear Emma

Thankyou very much for your wonderful comments, thanks for speaking with me tonight as well. It brings me joy to see that we are providing you a service that is going above and beyond. I will share your words with the team and commend them on their efforts.
Your valued feedback always serves as a motivator for all departments as we are always trying to improve and uphold a high level of service to all of our unique guests.

If there is absolutely anything at all we can do to make your stay more comfortable please let us know!

I hope the remainder of your stay is pleasant and hope to see you again in the near future.

Warmest regards

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

The Novotel Sydney Norwest hotel was very functional and handy to my work location. The hotel restaurant was very simple and hard to choice gluten free options. The rooms are big compared to other Novotel hotels. The bed was great but the bathrooms need some focus (tidy but aged)

The Coffee Club across the road is open till 10pm therefore nice to have alternatives for dinner.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
NovotelSydneyNorwest, Front Office Manager at Novotel Sydney Norwest, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

Dear Sheldon D

Thankyou for taking the time to review out hotel, your comments are always valued. I'm glad you found the bed to be comfortable and I do apologise for the lack of Gluten Free options on the menu. Your feedback will be passed onto the relevant departments to ensure we are always providing our guests with the highest levels of service.

Thanks once again,

Warm regards

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Very comfortable, good location on Norwest,food was excellent and facilities pretty good.
Reception staff were very pleasant and accommodating. Rooms were good, bed comfortable but the hum of the aircon was irritating - even after turning it off

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
NovotelSydneyNorwest, Manager at Novotel Sydney Norwest, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Dear David B

Thankyou for your wonderful review of our hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive feedback so we can improve the services we provide to our guests. I have passed on your comments to our Maintenance team who are working to fix the issues raised with the Air conditioner. Overall I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in the near future.

Thankyou again for taking the time to write to us, warmest regards from the Team and myself @ Novotel Sydney Norwest.

Sincerely