“Steakhouse Restaurant in the London Hotel ... fantastic!”
Review of The London Hotel

The London Hotel
Ranked #23 of 142 Restaurants in Balmain
Price range: US$0 - US$19
Neighbourhood: Balmain
Neighbourhood: Balmain
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It is not well known that at the back of the London Hotel there is a small steakhouse restaurant. It was a busy evening and we had to wait for more than a half hour to get a seat. It was well worth the wait! Best steak ever!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was our go to pub during our 3 day visit to Sydney. The staff were warm and friendly, the food was good and reasonably priced and they had a great selection of beers on tap. This was a no frills pub very traditional but with all the important things right. Recommended.

1  Thank thomoLincolnshire
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Probably one of the friendliest pubs I’ve ever been to. Great traditional atmosphere. Didn’t try the food, but looked great.

1  Thank MikeyL0ND0N
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I arrived in Australia on Australia Day in the morning, took a rest in our apartment and went out in the middle of the afternoon searching for a meal and beer. The London hotel provided both. My wife had a beef burger that was juicy and very tasty and I had the lamb burger that was the best I’ve ever eaten. The fries were perfectly crisp. The fig and buffalo mozzarella salad was the highlight of the meal.
Our compliments to the staff too! For pub food and excellent service we’d rate it highly.

1  Thank Michael N
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

We were here for a birthday lunch. 9 of us and all very happy with our meals. The Sesame crusted seared tuna on soba noodles was excellent as was the Gnocchi.