other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Poor - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

grouchyda...
Pinecrest, Florida
“Misleading booking practices and poorly maintained condo”
Reviewed 5 August 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

I was charged 'resort fees' that added up to $26 per day, even though I had been led to believe the condo owner would cover those fees (see photo below of original property description). I tried to protest this with the owner, Ramiro, but he wouldn't listen. But he did go back and change the property description later. I checked.

While the view of Sunny Isles Beach from the balcony is nice, the condo is very poorly maintained (see photos). Even the sofa bed is missing a leg and is lobsided. I would NOT stay at this condo again. If you are going to negotiate with the owner, be on your guard.

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
12 Apr 2017
This person and his friends trashed my apartment, and we never charge anything extra... do not rent this person. Everything she is saying is a lie because tripadvisor made her pay for the damages and seems to be angry. I'm so sorry for her, but we're not going to let her break my apartment.

Travellers are raving about these Sunny Isles Beach hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing