We rented this house for 17 nights but moved out early. We did not feel we could manage the final 8 days as conditions in the house were taking too great a toll on everyone's vacation and health.
Primarlily, the pervasive stench of sewer gas affected all of us.
Secondly, the house was dirty, had extensive deferred maintenance, shabby linens and mold in the bathrooms. The kitchen was poorly equipped.
Thirdly, the house was represented on the web site as wheelchair accessible but our wheelchair bound man found the house to be extremely challenging.
The house is situated in a beautiful location and San Pancho is a charming town.
If the owners would attend to these issues, the house could be a real winner.