“When I close my eyes to imagine paradise, I think...”
other travellers have booked this property
View from the beach-Paradise!
The view of sister property, Villa Caleta from Casa Mirador rooftop deck. Book both villas together! Exterior view of the main Villa, with stunning views of the ocean
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from the beach-Paradise!
Exterior view of the main Villa, with stunning views of the ocean
Welcome to Villa Violeta!
The main villa of Violeta at night
Looking down from the Palapa Suite
Beautiful dinner on the yoga deck
Dinner at one of the many dining locations throughout the property
Start your morning off with breakfast and a stunning view
Float above the ocean in Violeta's heated pool
The view north up the beautiful Nayarit coastline. Sister property Villa Caleta across the beach!
View of the yoga deck and pool
Casa Coco is perfect to house a family or two couples
Casa Coco's upper deck
Sunrise from Casa Coco's deck
Full view of the main floor of Casa Coco.  King bed, living room area, kitchette and an upper loft
King size bed with an ocean view in Casa Coco's main floor level
The entrance to the wrap around deck on the main floor of Casa Coco
Casa Coco's living room
Looking down on Casa Coco's living room from the loft with 2 queens
Casa Coco's loft, perfect for the kids
Canopy King bed in lower private level of Casa Coco.  Stunning Views!
Clawfoot bathtub and sitting area of lower level in Casa Coco
Private king bed accommodation in the lower level of Casa Coco
Take a bath while gazing at the ocean and beach below
The entrance to lovely Casa Nido…the love nest.
King bed inside Casa Nido
Casa Nido from the beach
King bed in the Palapa suite that can be split into 2 twins
King bed in the Palapa suite that can be split into 2 twins
Queen and twin beds in the palapa suite
Relax on the beach at our 'beach club'
King bed above the ocean in Casa Mirador
Take a siesta on the secluded outdoor couch below Casa Mirador
Welcome to Casa Mirador
A twin and full bed await you in the Palapa suite
The main villa bathroom with outdoor shower can be shared by the guests in the Palapa Suite
The yoga deck with lounge chairs outside of Casa Mirador
Get lost in a book on the stunning deck to be shared by all guests above Casa Mirador
King bed in Casa Mirador
Have our staff shake a margarita for you at the main villa outdoor bar
The Casa Nido deck over the beach
Casa Nido bathroom with outdoor shower
Outdoor lounge in the main villa
Main Villa living room beneath the beautiful 60 foot palapa ceiling
Marvel at the beautiful 60 foot palapa ceiling
Another siesta zone in the hillside jungle above the ocean
Mirador bathroom
Casa Mirador's beautiful architecture
Hole one of the disc golf course awaits your throw on the beach
A real life corona commercial awaits you
The ladder that leads to the Casa Coco loft
Wake up to this view from your king bed in Casa Mirador
Casa Mirador king bed
Grab a friend and one of our kayaks and go explore the majestic, uninhabited coastline to the north
An tranquil outdoor bed is yet another place to catch an afternoon siesta
Cuddle up with a book or a loved one on the outdoor bed near the main villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Remybythe...
Monterey, California
“When I close my eyes to imagine paradise, I think of Villa Violeta.”
Reviewed 19 October 2012 for a stay in July 2012

1/2 a day of travel was all it took to begin one of the most gorgeous, decadent vacations I have ever had. I was looking for a peaceful retreat- with plenty of activity to choose from should I need to tear myself away from my beach chair. The Villa is located on a private road about 20 minutes from the quaint, yet touristy surfing town of Sayulita. Although I love surfing, escaping the crowds was at the top of my agenda. Knowing I had options for night life and surf adventures definitely played a role in my choice of destination, but once I arrived to my private beach villa, there was no place I would have rather been. Coming back to the villa after a day of surfing is like coming back to heaven after a peek into the rest of the world.

The staff at Villa Violeta are incredible! They highly exceeded any expectations I had by anticipating my needs, making sure I was comfortable, well hydrated, and definitely well fed. For example, I don't think I once carried my own towels down to the beach. Talk about the royal treatment! One day while returning from a long swim/snorkel in the bay directly in front of the villa, one of the staff greeted me with a bottle of cold water and a frosty cold margarita that he brought down to the beach especially for me. That was probably the best margarita I've ever had. I was beyond impressed that he knew before I did, how thirsty I would be upon my return to the beach. The rest of his libations served nightly as we watched the sun go down were always something to look forward to after swimming, hiking, or lounging beachside or poolside all day.

Then there was the food! Oh my goodness, never have I eaten so well, while also staying healthy. Each meal was a work of art, served candlelight overlooking the grand Pacific Ocean. Think fresh home made chile releaños, ceviche and other fresh fish, with lots of salsas, and veggies to accompany. Breakfast began with a sprawling platter of fresh fruit and juice, followed by a multitude of creative egg dishes.

I slept soundly each night, lulled to sleep by the gently crashing waves just below my private bungalow up amongst the trees. Heaven. Sunrise from my bed over the ocean each morning was a breathtaking, transcendent experience.

What more can I say? I've been fortunate to have spent time at some of the most beautiful resort destinations in the world. Nothing has compared to the whole experience that is Villa Violeta.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I loved feeling remote, but being so close to any amenities or activities I could dream up.
Liked least: I really disliked leaving Villa Violeta.
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
rene a
New Orleans, Louisiana
“more than your imagination can come up with.”
Reviewed 3 September 2012 for a stay in June 2012

We visited villa violeta on the recommendation of a friend who had stayed there previously. he was correct in saying that words are difficult to describe the property.

it took a while to take in, beautiful landscape and water, fantastic service, worked class food, tis was a definite escape from day to day life.

the staff was professional and friendly, it wad a very relaxed environment and an excellent stay.

unfortunately now when i think of relaxing this is the first place that comes to mind.

Liked best: the view
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
BuckRaine...
Nevada City, California
“Amazing rental, they took care of our entire group.”
Reviewed 1 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

We had our wedding at a near by vacation rental and decided to rent Villa Violeta for our additional guests. We had 5 couples staying there most of the time and they all were very comfortable and had privacy. The entire property is well taken care of and there was no complaints from any of our friends.

But the staff is what sets this property apart from others. I normally do not like staff around while vacationing, but we were happy to have these people around. They were so nice and took care of what ever we needed. We hired the chef Pancho to cook three additional dinners for us, and they all were all great. They did an amazing job setting the tables up to make a wonderful sit down restaurant style meal. We had our entire wedding party come for the meals, so they had to cook for almost 30 people. They had no problem doing this.

This rental may not be for everyone because of the location. You have to travel a distance to get to this property and you are a ten minute drive away from the nearest town (San Pancho). I happen to like this as it creates a wonderful secluded jungle vibe for you and your guests. So if you're alright with the location, you will be very happy with this place.

And make sure you leave plenty of time for relaxing on the private beach. The staff had chairs set up for us and several kayaks for us to use. It was a blast... can't wait to go back.

Liked best: The Staff
Liked least: That I had to leave
Travelling group: Large Group/Tour
Daniel P
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Villa Viloeta is way more than Paradise”
Reviewed 26 February 2012 for a stay in November 2011

Villa Viloeta is truly an amazing gem. I recently spent one of the most relaxing weeks of my life at this spectacular property. If you are looking for a private retreat where you will experience first-class accommodations, amazing staff, creative private chefs, and amazing ocean views, this is the place for you. It’s the perfect place to gather with friends and family. I’ll definitely visit again!

Liked best: First-Class accommodations
Liked least: loved it all!
Travelling group: With Friends
DebLove
Los Angeles, California
“A truly perfect get-away in paradise.”
Reviewed 21 February 2012 for a stay in November 2011

From the journey to the property to the sunrise each morning Villa Violeta is quite spectacular. You can feel the love & care put into the property; from the lush palms that provide shade & privacy, to the mindful choices used to provide comfortable first class accommodations.
The casitas throughout the property provide plenty of privacy while remaining connected to the beauty of the natural elements. I chose to sleep in the open air loft waking each morning with the sunrise over the mountain to shine on the sea, and went to sleep each night with an unobstructed view of the night sky with its dazzling stars. And the never-ending sounds of the waves crashing below...pure bliss!
We had the pleasure of Ponchos cooking...I highly recommend the deluxe experience of his guacamole & margaritas each afternoon followed by a tasty & satisfying meal with the fresh catch of the day.
Whether you choose to check out the local sights (a local flea/farmers market), catch some sweet waves at nearby Sayulita ( with the BEST fish tacos made by a local woman on the beach), or venture down to your virtually private beach below the Villa, one thing is for certain...you really have no choice but to chill out, relax, and see where the day takes you.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: everything
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: With Friends
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing