“A full sensory experience”

Yasmina's Itzalanyasayan Restaurante
Ranked #11 of 54 Restaurants in San Francisco
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Description: ITZALANYASAYAN Traditional Mexican Global Cuisines Creativity • Love • Consciousness Playing with universes through food! Food is Medicine. ~Fresh seafood and vegetarian options ~Family run business ~Homemade and local only
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

From the moment you see the restaurant you start to feel the energy. You start with complimentary tasty morsels to warm your belly and soul while you swoon over the menu items.

This has what you are looking for and blows your expectations to a new plane. Ambitious flavor, texture and color combinations emerge from the kitchen and they work! My eyes were rolling back into my head with every bite.

The meal is an entire joy.

If you are lucky, the owner will come by and say hello.

1  Thank adamah64
Write a reviewReviews (29)

Reviewed 25 February 2021

Living in San Pancho my girlfriend and I made the mistake of passing this by this as at first glance I thought it was another run of the mill classic Mexican restaurant.

That couldn't be further from the truth as I was completely blown away by their creative, delicious and unique offerings.

Greeted with a fantastic shot of tea and a mini soup to get the palatte warmed up was a perfect primer.

I tried one of the bowls and they also have this amazing soup that reminds me of a Mexican pho.

Everything here is made from scratch with a lot of love and care. The food and drinks are very healthy with a purpose of nourishing the sould behind it.

At a great price to boot, I could eat here everyday. This is a must stop in San Pancho

1  Thank M3538MEmatthewm
Reviewed 12 February 2021

Delicious food, great quality. Much more healthy and conscious cuisine than the average in the area.

1  Thank Slingshot87
Reviewed 6 February 2021

Yasmina has a gift for combining ingredients in ways that are unexpected yet in complete harmony. Tiny pieces of olive and whole pistachios in guacamole??? It's the best guac I've ever had, and I've had a lot. Food is her creative expression and she is a creative genius! Not only that, the food was so clean and nutritious that I felt amazing afterwards. The tea and soup starters are also incredibly delicious and we have been trying to recreate them since we got home. Thank you thank you thank you!

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank Daydream722256
ITZALANYASAYAN Restaurante, Owner at Yasmina's Itzalanyasayan Restaurante, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2021

We are so happy you discovered our special gems hidden in all the worlds we love to invite you too! Well done! Come and play with us again!

Reviewed 5 February 2021 via mobile

We visited this restaurant for lunch and dinner during our short trip to San Pancho. The owner her self greeted us and told us all about the menu. We completely trusted her to serve us her favorites. We were not disappointed. The food was absolutely amazing. Super clean eating, very fresh ingredients. I wanna go back already :)

Date of visit: February 2021

It was so lovely to spend time with you. I'm so glad you joined the journey of flavours and experienced the adventure!!! Please come back again morning, noon or night and we will be here, ready to play with your taste buds again!