See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 August 2017

We had a three night stay at Ty Twt end of July beginning of August. This property is small and self contained and just a few yards up the road from Ascension in the Fields with a car parking space for one car. If you want to get away up in the hills without wifi this is the place for you (if you need wifi there is the garden room in Ascension in the Fields). Shelley and Joe the owners were very helpful and we had interesting conversations with Joe. Had some good days out. Drove to Devil's Bridge and went on the steam train down to Aberystwyth which is to be recommended for the views (sit on the right side of train). Another day we drove to New Quay which if you are lucky you might see the dolphins from the shore or on a boat trip, unfortunately we neither saw them from the shore or boat. Enjoyed our stay at Ty Twt, we came from the South Coast of England, if you use a satnav be sure to avoid the ford!

Room Tip: This is NOT a hotel but self catering dwelling.
Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

We visited on 21/7/17 for three nights and stayed in their Ty Twt cottage, it was lovely everything you could possibly require was there for you, the cottage itself is furnished to a high standard and is very warm and cosy.

We had relaxation therapies from Shelley my partner Amy came back more relaxed than I've seen her in ages and I've had no back, shoulder or neck pain since my session.

Joe, Shelley's husband is very helpful with anything you could need, he provided us with firewood and tools to get a fire going in the fire pit in front of the cottage where Amy and I enjoyed a couple of peaceful and relaxing evenings.

The views also are amazing looking out over what I think are the Cambian Hills. With Ascension in the Fields only being less than 10miles from Lampeter it's not too remote if you need to visit shops for supplies or to go for a meal out.

I would highly recommend staying here if you want a stress free and relaxing stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple