The Valley Anglesey
Bull Hotel(Valley)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Cymyran(Holyhead)
View Hotel
The Beach Motel(Trearddur Bay)
View Hotel
Trearddur Bay Hotel(Trearddur Bay)
Harbour Hotel(Cemaes Bay)
View Hotel
All reviewssteak and ale pieplenty of parkingclean roomsfunction roomboth nightsfish and chipssingle roombeer gardencooked breakfasten routeferry terminalchildren's play areachillifriendly hotelfeel very welcomehome madefew years
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great location. Handy for exploring all the sights and beaches of Anglesey.
Friendly staff, waitresses and bar staff
Warm, comfortable, clean rooms.
Popular bar and restaurant with good atmosphere.
Good menu and choice of food.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Just spent two nights here and I was very impressed with the hotel, I booked a single room which was very clean, comfy bed and spotless bathroom. Thumbs up to the maids!!
I didn’t chose the additional breakfast as I’m not a breakfast person but they did have Nescafé in the room which did me perfectly. The bar was great and the service was fast and with a smile. Was made to feel very welcome, big thumbs up to all the bar staff! Xtra thumbs up to Laura who went the xtra mile behind the bar to ensure I got what I ordered.
I am going back shortly and will be using this hotel on every occasion I go up to Anglesey
10/10

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 March 2018

This is a slightly different Review to others - My Wife and I returned to live in Valley July of last year after being away for 33 years... We stayed in the Valley with our 3 Grandchildren for 5 days awaiting Solicitors to complete on House Purchase ... 4 days after receiving keys to our new Home I attended Hospital for Cancer Surgery and after reccouperation my Wife and I would stroll every evening and call at the Valley ... Staff Fantastic and Friendly .... Unfortunately in September my Wife passed away suddenly .
The Valley catered for our Funeral Tea - Fantastic Quality and Price . Since my Wife's passing the Valley have assisted me in arranging 2 Fund Raising Evenings and with their assistance I have now donated the sum of £1,614:80 towards Prostate Cancer UK ( which is my illness ) in Memory of my Wife .... Thank You Valley Hotel Staff and General Manager....

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Staff behind bar said they accepted dogs inside the bar area. Great we thought, lunch in the warmth. Ordered drinks and food at the bar - staff were very friendly and pleasant. Food came in a short time - just as we ordered and was delicious! Ordered another couple of drinks and began chatting with other guests - lovely people and complimented us on our well behaved dogs. After a short while, another couple entered with a dog and there was a very very short exchange of yaps. To our surprise the landlord immediately came over and asked if one couple would like to leave as he was running a pub not a kennels. We were so embarrassed we left. So disappointed by the landlords attitude and lack of customer skills leads me to think is he really in the right job. Could have spent more money there not only today but in future as we are very local -Still it's his loss -I am sure other pubs will be more welcoming.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2018

One night here was enough . We ate a meal which was ok . Jacket potato very nice Fish and Chips not so good . Reception area dull as were the stairs and corridor . Room small En suite bathroom satisfactory but tatty around the shower appeared unfinished . Main problem was the Thin walls . We could hear the man next door chatting on the phone breaking wind coughing etc most unpleasant . Not what we expect in the 21st century

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple